Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Bria hartley.jpg
Bria Smith.jpg
Bria hartley.jpg
HaHaHa. Yes, Bria Smith does look an awful lot like our Bria (though not even in the same universe when it comes to cuteness, talent, and the ability to drive Geno nuts).
This needs to stop. Serious people get it together! Bria Smith is a very beautiful young lady no doubt. Bria Hartley aka (our Bria) is a stunner! The two young ladies do not resemble each other!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I must be behind the times....I thought the Sky were playing in the U of I Chicago Circle arena, which is only 5 minutes from downtown. When did they move to the Horizon in Rosemont? If the Sky couldn't fill the U of I, they will never in a million be able to even fill the lower bowl of the Horizon. That is one mammoth place.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I must be behind the times....I thought the Sky were playing in the U of I Chicago Circle arena, which is only 5 minutes from downtown. When did they move to the Horizon in Rosemont? If the Sky couldn't fill the U of I, they will never in a million be able to even fill the lower bowl of the Horizon. That is one mammoth place.

They played at the UIC Pavillion until 2009. They've been at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont since (minus the WNBA finals last year when Garth Brooks was booked for the Allstate). The lower bowl is usually reasonably full, especially on the sidelines (not so much at the end and in the corners). I'm looking at attendance numbers now and they've gone up from 3,933 in the last Pavillion year to 6,685 last year.

Reaction Score
They played at the UIC Pavillion until 2009. They've been at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont since (minus the WNBA finals last year when Garth Brooks was booked for the Allstate). The lower bowl is usually reasonably full, especially on the sidelines (not so much at the end and in the corners). I'm looking at attendance numbers now and they've gone up from 3,933 in the last Pavillion year to 6,685 last year.

Call that 'the Delle Donne' factor!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score

Thanks, O - I was behind the times after all! And I am glad to hear attendance is up.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
With Sylvia's injury problems over the past few years, taking a summer off would make a ton of sense for her personally but it will be a huge blow to the Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom