Tolksdorf | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tolksdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am. Creighton is a mid-major.

Bryant has been championship eligible for only 2 years. They are really a minor program. That said, I think Tolksdolf can help elevate them to mid-major status before too long. He has two more years of eligibility. Tolksdorf appears to be Division 1 capable, but he was behind the best back court in the country and an underrated freshman.

Tolksdorf has never scored more than 6 points in a single game, but that game was last year vs 'Nova and they were on 2 3-pointer. I guess technically that can be called banging threes, if only because it is plural, but still...

He can shoot the ball. I think his speed on d and o kept him off the floor.

Reaction Score
Yeah Leon can shoot the ball and rebounds it pretty good too….I would imagine he will be real tough in those schools on the boards. Smart player too, knows where to be just couldn't play at the speed of UConn type athletes……

I think he will do some real good things and make someone real happy……great kid you can tell and he will be missed by his teammates

Reaction Score
Leon in the Ivy League is an excellent fit. Kid will tear it up on the court and grab a nice diploma off it. This would be a great choice for him.

Reaction Score
I called this a while back and i got blasted for it. The kid wants to play and hes not going to get much pt here and it opens up a schollie for us. its a win win for everybody. I wish the kid the best if he does.
You get no points here for calling it, as far as transfer rumors are concerned. All 13 are family and should be treated as such here. Until something leaks out from the media, which is the case in this instance, it's off limits.

Reaction Score
djct1999 said:
Leon in the Ivy League is an excellent fit. Kid will tear it up on the court and grab a nice diploma off it. This would be a great choice for him.
Ivy vs AU vs Bryant, Manhattan vs DC vs Providence suburb. Advantage: Columbia degree and the City!

Purely unrelated perhaps, but KO appeared KO to be in what appeared to be Columbia's gym for his CBS interview. Best of luck to Tolksdorf with whatever decision he may make regarding school and hoops.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I play golf with a guy who played ball at Bryant back in the 70s. I am sure I will be getting information and will feed it back into the Boneyard's butter churn (I thought of some other things to say but chose kid friendly). We will be wishing him well.

Reaction Score
Go Tolksdorf! Figured this might happen since he's the only German we have left now. I'm kind of sad to see that line dry up, always hoped this kid would blossom into a real 3pt threat for us as a senior but it never seemed to materialize. Seemed like the spotlight was a little too much for him, has a good stroke, but would routinely air ball some 3's.

Go to some ivy League and show em how UConn brings the intensity even in practice

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I play golf with a guy who played ball at Bryant back in the 70s. I am sure I will be getting information and will feed it back into the Boneyard's butter churn (I thought of some other things to say but chose kid friendly). We will be wishing him well.

Did you miss those 5,000 testical posts this March? Are you getting a censored version of the yard?

Reaction Score
You get no points here for calling it, as far as transfer rumors are concerned. All 13 are family and should be treated as such here. Until something leaks out from the media, which is the case in this instance, it's off limits.
Not looking for points and i was unaware of the sensitivity about transfers. my bad.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not looking for points and i was unaware of the sensitivity about transfers. my bad.

Yeah there was a problem a number of years ago with people all but pushing guys off the team; guys who wanted to be here. Word would eventually filter back to their friends and parents etc. Not a good scene. So now unpublished speculation is nixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom