Tolksdorf | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tolksdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Totally okay - once it gains credence in media sources, etc., it's all fair game. The unwritten rule came about when there used to be way too many comments basically evicting players off our bench who weren't getting playing time, through nothing other than idle speculation of posters that we'll get rid of them or they'll leave. Just seemed like a cold way to treat our players without anything to back it up. And it would even sometimes get back to them on campus that "hey, I saw on the Internet that you're going to leave/lose your scholarship."

This might be treading the line, but I'm interested in what kid heard propagated transfer rumors? I think a pinned rules and history of the boneyard might be helpful and interesting for new yarders like myself.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised nobody has made the connection yet that this could mean Daniels is back.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This might be treading the line, but I'm interested in what kid heard propagated transfer rumors? I think a pinned rules and history of the boneyard might be helpful and interesting for new yarders like myself.

Here you go: http://huskynan.com/boneyardrules

It happened with a lot of kids. It was a scummy practice, so it was blackballed.

Reaction Score
I'm not upset about this. He's a champion forever and I wish him the best, but I'm not upset about this.

THC

Reaction Score
I am. Creighton is a mid-major.

Bryant has been championship eligible for only 2 years. They are really a minor program. That said, I think Tolksdolf can help elevate them to mid-major status before too long. He has two more years of eligibility. Tolksdorf appears to be Division 1 capable, but he was behind the best back court in the country and an underrated freshman.

Tolksdorf has never scored more than 6 points in a single game, but that game was last year vs 'Nova and they were on 2 3-pointer. I guess technically that can be called banging threes, if only because it is plural, but still...
Boy, you really do post some stupid . The dude's a forward, he wasn't behind Bazz, Napier, or TSam.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This would be the roster:

Nolan, Brimah, Facey, Samuel, Calhoun, Hamilton, Cassel, Purvis, Lukin

We will see at least 1 5th year, although I think filling up those slots with transfers is a good idea. We need to keep schollies for the following class, because next year there will not be a single senior if Boat and DD both leave.
The gymnast, Nastia Lukin, is on the team next year? Awesome. She's hot.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Boy, you really do post some stupid . The dude's a forward, he wasn't behind Bazz, Napier, or TSam.
Well that was called for. I stand corrected. THC has spoken. :rolleyes:

I have over 4000 posts on this board. Odds are that "some" of it is bound to be "stupid ." However, I do make a concerted effort to curb my douchiness to counter balance that from others on the board.

Reaction Score
What game was that where he came off the bench and started banging threes in the first half? I didn't even know who he was when he did it.

I don't know what surprises me more. That Tolksdorf takes Calc or that someone on the Boneyard does.
The later for sure.

Reaction Score
Will always respect Leon Tolksdorf. Not only is he an NCAA basketball champion, but he came to the program despite not being eligible for the tournament. Always wish him the best whether he transfers or stays

Reaction Score
Leon is a great kid. His passion for UConn was evident when he showed his love for the team on the sidelines, many times the first guy off the bench to greet them on TO's etc etc…..we can only hope a kid who worked so hard during practice to try to get playing time as well as make his team better, gets what he wants in the long run. Forever a Husky who I will follow hoping to see solid results wherever he lands.

Reaction Score
If this isn't a joke, I hope he finishes the semester in good standing...we always have to be mindful of the APR now.

By my calculus, the cosine of 1 retention point missed equals a number which (when multiplied by 1,000 as per NCAA math) yields a figure greater than the required APR especially when using the algorithm developed in a certain lab in Chapel Hill, NC, unless of course the "leaving in good standing" exception is not approved for a German moving to a business school.

Reaction Score
Leon is a great kid. His passion for UConn was evident when he showed his love for the team on the sidelines, many times the first guy off the bench to greet them on TO's etc etc…..we can only hope a kid who worked so hard during practice to try to get playing time as well as make his team better, gets what he wants in the long run. Forever a Husky who I will follow hoping to see solid results wherever he lands.
D
Was also out at the first pitch, you can tell hes on good terms. KO probably just being realistic with playing time opportunity, Daniels might very well be back.

Reaction Score
Look at Leon in the post/video about the team at Fenway last night and how happy he was. It is sad he may leave considering his love tfor his teammates and the university. The few seconds with his arm around TSam and his evident happiness is almost sad for me as a fan!!!

Reaction Score
bDtQCz3.png

Never forget.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
By my calculus, the cosine of 1 retention point missed equals a number which (when multiplied by 1,000 as per NCAA math) yields a figure greater than the required APR especially when using the algorithm developed in a certain lab in Chapel Hill, NC, unless of course the "leaving in good standing" exception is not approved for a German moving to a business school.

It's a joke, but unfortunately by banning UConn last year (and then getting a million chances for people to talk about it this year, by virtue of us winning it all), the NCAA convinces people they care one whit about academics. Maddening.

Reaction Score
If true I wish him well. Still that is a huge drop in program level. If he likes New England why not a true mid major such as Northeastern or BCU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom