The Official Thread of The New York Yankees - 2023 | Page 14 | The Boneyard

The Official Thread of The New York Yankees - 2023

Reaction Score
The Estevan Florial era is over. It will be interesting to see how he fares with a new team that will, hopefully, give him a longer look than he got in NY. He just always came across as classic "4A" player that slayed in the minors but could never translate that in the big.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The Estevan Florial era is over. It will be interesting to see how he fares with a new team that will, hopefully, give him a longer look than he got in NY. He just always came across as classic "4A" player that slayed in the minors but could never translate that in the big.
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It is very likely that he ends up being one of many ballplayers who appeared to be on a star trajectory at a very young age, only to become a journeyman (or less).

One thing that irks me about how the Yanks handled him however is that there were about a half dozen outfielders that Cashman picked up off the scrap heap the past five years who had significantly more at bats in their brief time in pinstripes than Florial was provided from 2019-2023.

Reaction Score
I dig the Stroman signing. Honestly, I find a two-year, 37 million a bargain in this market for a quality starter.

Reaction Score
There is not much else out there unless you dig deep for Snell or Montgomery the famous Boras duo. Lets do some digging Cashman!!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
This is great work if you can get it I guess…

Joey Gallo is going to be a National, the 30-year-old slugger having agreed to terms on a one-year deal that guarantees $5 million, plus the potential for another $1 million earned in incentives, sources familiar with the negotiation confirmed.

Reaction Score
I dig the Caleb Ferguson trade. Acquired the LHP reliever from the Dodgers for a 31 year old they picked up from waivers and a 19 year old who wasn't listed on Yankees ' top-36 prospects.

Ferguson is a five-year veteran has a 96 mph fastball and a 86 mpg slider.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom