Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yea..I hate schools that don't overemphasize sports and think academics and the student athlete are important.

I hate that too, but how does this rule promote that? The kid would be starting grad school at Cornell. The rule makes no sense, and causes some kids to interrupt their academic careers.

Reaction Score
I hate that too, but how does this rule promote that? The kid would be starting grad school at Cornell. The rule makes no sense, and causes some kids to interrupt their academic careers.

I'm guessing he thinks that grad work is where the line is. That it's impossible to balance that schedule and athletics.

Not sure why he's so sanctimonious about that opinion though.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Eagerly awaiting new updates on the shonn miller front. Please share any and all news as it unfolds!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy. Do not be mean to the new guy.

All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy....
All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy....
All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy. All work and no play makes Fishy a dull boy.

Reaction Score
I would love to see lubin play some football....got great feet for someone his size

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Another plus that Miller would bring: passing (in addition to basketball and likely non-basketball IQ). He averaged 1 assist per game. KF averaged an assist every 2.5 games, AB every 5 games and PN every 10 games and none of them looked comfortable in passing the ball.

Reaction Score
Another plus that Miller would bring: passing (in addition to basketball and likely non-basketball IQ). He averaged 1 assist per game. KF averaged an assist every 2.5 games, AB every 5 games and PN every 10 games and none of them looked comfortable in passing the ball.

Cut and paste huh? lol

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Hmmm. My kid got into Cornell and got a nice grant package. We are going up for a prospective student visit. Maybe I will head over to the gym and see if I can't bump into Shonn while wearing some UConn garb.
Congrats...that is quite an achievement!

Reaction Score
He'd just be such a perfect fit. I feel like adding Miller upgrades us as much as any possible addition at this point. Great rebounding and toughness, and can actually spread the floor a bit. I'd have to imagine his 3P% improves if he's not relied on to carry the offense so much.

Reaction Score
we can take up to 3 more players with Rak transferring.

Reaction Score
1. Adams
2. Purvis
3. Hamilton
4. Miller
5. Brimah

God, I love that line up. Add Miller and one more guy who can get us buckets off the bench and handle the rock (kind of a lot to ask for, but there are guys out there) and this team has a lot of potential. I have a good feeling about the development of Purvis/Hamilton/Brimah this offseason.

Reaction Score
Love the chance on getting him as he would be the perfect complement to AB since he can rebound also. Harris kid would be alright also but he lacks the rebounding that Miller brings. Get it done KO and disprove that thread we have posted about you! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom