Rutgers is content to be awful | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Rutgers is content to be awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have run across some RU fans who acknowledge their extreme good fortune. As for those that think the B1G invitation had anything to do with RU athletics, well, some folks just can't be helped.

Reaction Score
I have run across some RU fans who acknowledge their extreme good fortune. As for those that think the B1G invitation had anything to do with RU athletics, well, some folks just can't be helped.

Two football facts did help Rutgers get into the B1G. First, their stadium is 40 miles from Times Square. Second, the quality of high school football in New Jersey is very, very good

Reaction Score
Wow you guys really must have done a number on the OP. He ran home and cried to the whole crazy family. Pretty funny thread all things considered. I especially enjoyed the one guy trying to talk sense to the rest of the board. It would have been easier to teach a monkey calculus than convince the group that Rutgers wasn't an athletic colossus worthy of inclusion in a P5 League over UCONN. Some of these clowns will literally s*** themselves if you are ever invited to the B1G, as they will be even further exposed in all sports by your "inferior" program.

Reaction Score
Two football facts did help Rutgers get into the B1G. First, their stadium is 40 miles from Times Square. Second, the quality of high school football in New Jersey is very, very good
This is true. So RU beat out Fordham which is closer to Manhattan and the B1G couldn't wait for Monmouth to make the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom