Rutgers at it again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rutgers at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Meh? Ur talking PSU....not some modern CFB power? PSU is like RU middle of the pack B1G not OSU or even Mich St,Neb. U gui's are a delusional cult.

Rutgers being Rutgers. I'd respond further but your own clueless post is indictment enough.

Reaction Score
Um, you should probably hold off calling anyone else delusional if you're gonna pretend like Rutgers is on the same level as PSU.
On the field the are....PSU isn't what thei used to be with all their financial and fan support the should be OSU level. PSU onli led for seventi seconds and from mi vantatge point were outplaed Sat!

Reaction Score
Just a mess on both sides. Yes, those signs were sick and totally classless. Congrats B1G on selecting Rutgers and congrats Rutgers for biting the hand that fed you the ultimate lottery ticket. Meanwhile, Penn State deserves to be continually called out, especially after being coddled by the NCAA. Just look away.
Lotsa animositi between those two border states....its gonna get worse.

Reaction Score
Now what would college sports be like without good ol' Ruddy? I mean come on...who else is going to provide the frequent head-scratching executive decisions, the boneheaded fan behavior and not missing opportunities to muck up apparent advantages? ;)
Swofford of the ACC.

Reaction Score
NickyNewark said:
Lotsa animositi between those two border states....its gonna get worse.
Please don't post here again until you fix your Y key. Freaking annoying.

Reaction Score
Please don't post here again until you fix your Y key. Freaking annoying.
How do u think I feel? 1 jarhead to another? And I went to Teletipe operaters school at MCRDSD in sixtinine. Semper Fi.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile, Penn State deserves to be continually called out, especially after being coddled by the NCAA. Just look away.

I think PSU's punishment by the NCAA is the 2nd worst, only to what happened to SMU. The NCAA did a complete 180 on how they viewed PSU after the Sandusky scandal. What happened was horrible, but Joe Pa is dead, Sandusky will never set foot on that campus again and that corrupt administration is gone. I think PSU will be paying a price for many years to come without anyone calling them out.

Reaction Score
I think PSU's punishment by the NCAA is the 2nd worst, only to what happened to SMU. The NCAA did a complete 180 on how they viewed PSU after the Sandusky scandal. What happened was horrible, but Joe Pa is dead, Sandusky will never set foot on that campus again and that corrupt administration is gone. I think PSU will be paying a price for many years to come without anyone calling them out.
They still managed to have one of the best QBs in the country play for them during their "down" years.

Reaction Score
In regard to PSU... I also meant to say that the university was thrown a curve ball. Unfortunately, it can happen anywhere, but let's hope it doesn't. PSU is still a good school. It's a shame that kids in pre-school that go to PSU 15 years from now are going to have to deal with off-the-cuff jabs regarding the Sandusky scandal.

Reaction Score
Are u serious? Rutti is just fine !! Covering that nonsense is whats realli nonsense!!! WGAS?

Why do you hate the letter "y" so much? I'm too distracted by your refusal to use it to really evaluate anything you're saying.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It was different because it was not a simple case of drunk fans making inappropriate comments. We are talking about adults spending money to have professional signage made that depicted child s e xual abuse.

Thanks for disseminating the picture. I would have never seen it otherwise. I think it's pretty funny, not as funny as folks here getting the vapors over it, but funny nevertheless. Penn State.

Reaction Score
In regard to PSU... I also meant to say that the university was thrown a curve ball. Unfortunately, it can happen anywhere, but let's hope it doesn't. PSU is still a good school. It's a shame that kids in pre-school that go to PSU 15 years from now are going to have to deal with off-the-cuff jabs regarding the Sandusky scandal.
It is not a shame. Those kids can select a better school. And the NCAA let it off the hook. A school with that piss-poor an administration, if they lose a top program, so be it. It should reap what it sows. Shabazz had to suffer through a ridiculous penalty due to no fault of his own. That was a shame. Penn State deserves far worse than it got so far.

Reaction Score
Some people made fun of Penn State and an unpaid social media intern didn't catch what the shirt said and put it on Facebook.

Not a big deal, move along here people. We apologized and that's that really.

However, if you're one of the people who think this is a big deal because how dare someone make fun of Penn State, then, well...........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Some people made fun of Penn State and an unpaid social media intern didn't catch what the shirt said and put it on Facebook.

Not a big deal, move along here people. We apologized and that's that really.

However, if you're one of the people who think this is a big deal because how dare someone make fun of Penn State, then, well.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA.

It's amazing how many things those unpaid interns fail to catch... coaches with a lack of a college degree... ADs that are the target of multiple lawsuits... little things like that.

Reaction Score
They still managed to have one of the best QBs in the country play for them during their "down" years.
Actualli Butch after the late Jopa era the Nit's seemed to be invigorated or better even with a cloud hanging over them...Solid foundation and fanatical base will hold them together until RU-Md-UConn-SU pick it up in FB esp recruiting wise and clear the cults I's from their single minded arrogance as isolation foments delusion. Heck its been awhile since PSU has realli been where thei think thei are...there a good team with great support from maibe the 1 or two biggest loial fanbases. PSU though seems with good coaching easili capable of achieving that old swagger but then again i thought the "U" was too but the "U" in the ACC has a fickle home fanbase and seemed to have seen their best dai's pass them bi even with all that great talent at their disposal...the buzz is gone.
Why do you hate the letter "y" so much? I'm too distracted by your refusal to use it to really evaluate anything you're saying.

Are u serious? Refusal? Are u reading these posts? If so the puzzle was answered a few posts back dum dum!?! How can u evaluate when u can't absorb what ur reading? I was a cripto gui in the Corps so figure it out Einstein!

Reaction Score
Actualli Butch after the late Jopa era the Nit's seemed to be invigorated or better even with a cloud hanging over them...Solid foundation and fanatical base will hold them together until RU-Md-UConn-SU pick it up in FB esp recruiting wise and clear the cults I's from their single minded arrogance as isolation foments delusion. Heck its been awhile since PSU has realli been where thei think thei are...there a good team with great support from maibe the 1 or two biggest loial fanbases. PSU though seems with good coaching easili capable of achieving that old swagger but then again i thought the "U" was too but the "U" in the ACC has a fickle home fanbase and seemed to have seen their best dai's pass them bi even with all that great talent at their disposal...the buzz is gone.

Are u serious? Refusal? Are u reading these posts? If so the puzzle was answered a few posts back dum dum!?! How can u evaluate when u can't absorb what ur reading? I was a cripto gui in the Corps so figure it out Einstein!
The Flutie Effect also applies to the U. The present fanbase is horrible.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The only thing that you can really take from this is that no matter how much lipstick they try to put on that pig it's still Rutgers.

Reaction Score
It was different because it was not a simple case of drunk fans making inappropriate comments. We are talking about adults spending money to have professional signage made that depicted child s e xual abuse. It was displayed in full view of everyone including children. That is incredibly sick. I have been to OSU post 2011 and have never seen anything even remotely as disturbing as this. Rutgers fans hate PSU for many reasons, least of which has to do with Sandusky IMO. Saturday was like The Superbowl, World Series, and National Championship Game all rolled into one for them. For us it was meh. See you next year 107 Strong.

10659149_10100334371723539_4275021776217589954_n.jpg

Boy, I didn't see this before. Depravity at its worse.

A couple of questions for the simpleton who is setting up the banner:
1. Did you ever think about the young kids going to the game and asking their parents what that banner depicts? 2. Did you really think this is the right way to denigrate your opponent? And who the hell made the banner? That guy is also part of the New Jersey simpleton class.

It's your baby, Delany.

Reaction Score
I may be wrong, but that image actually looks familiar from an old news story. I think it had to do with a charity depicting a man comforting a child. The image had to be removed because of the obvious inadvertant interpretation. Just seems familiar and I can't believe some guy would go out of his way to create this himself.

Reaction Score
I may be wrong, but that image actually looks familiar from an old news story. I think it had to do with a charity depicting a man comforting a child. The image had to be removed because of the obvious inadvertant interpretation. Just seems familiar and I can't believe some guy would go out of his way to create this himself.
Yes, it was the Arlington Pediatric Center which had to change its logo. Just google "worst logo fails" and you will see it. Still an awful banner, but I knew this guy didn't create it.

Reaction Score
Here's the phrase that made me laugh:

from the President Robert Barchi in his letter to President of Penn State Eric Baron:

"a very small handful of our fans whose behavior ... (this time the elliptical dots aren't mine) reflected neither the values nor the traditions of Rutgers University."

OK.

Where do you want to start?

Mike Rice
Kevin Bannon
The father & son twosome Baseball & Basketball crudity
Videocamera on two freshmen Gay kids ... that leads to a suicide
Lots of criminality over the years by athletes

UConn has some blemishes. But Rutgers lapped us ... and their traditions lean heavily towards excess (Helicopter recruiting) and foolishness. Hence, Values reflected in those shirts are just a continuation of Values we have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom