PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Same. I'd love to get both but I'd take Gilbert.

The only reason I wouldn't want both is because it would hurt our chances of landing Tremont Waters in 2017. I absolutely love that kid's game and want him at UConn more than either Fisher or Gilbert

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The only reason I wouldn't want both is because it would hurt our chances of landing Tremont Waters in 2017. I absolutely love that kid's game and want him at UConn more than either Fisher or Gilbert

If both want to commit, I don't think that this program is in the position to turn down 4-star guards.

Reaction Score
If both want to commit, I don't think that this program is in the position to turn down 4-star guards.

Oh no doubt about that. I'm definitely not suggesting turning either of them down. Realistically though, if 1 of them commits, the other probably wouldn't considering they are both 2016 and Adams will only be a sophomore.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Oh no doubt about that. I'm definitely not suggesting turning either of them down. Realistically though, if 1 of them commits, the other probably wouldn't considering they are both 2016 and Adams will only be a sophomore.

Yeah, I don't see us landing more than one PG in '16.

Reaction Score

Seems fast as hell, handle looks good, good elevation and form on the jumper. Sign him up!

(Also LOL at showing free throws in the highlight video)

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Close the deal!
I highly doubt Gilbert would commit on his upcoming visit. A lot of the BY expectations are that it's commit on an official visit or bust.

Gilbert recently stated in a Scout.com interview that he is in no rush to make a decision yet. As long as we keep Glen Miller away from him on his visit we should remain in great shape with the kid...:D

Butttttt if AG feels the urge to give KO a verbal then by all means!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Dibs on the nickname "Alter-ego"

Reaction Score
Hopefully, and the class may close out quickly after that if they can reel in Bruce Brown, Mario Kegler, Tyrique Jones and Mamadou Diarra.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
@Tim_Fontenault: Pulled up to the Hale as Ricky Moore was dropping off Alterique Gilbert and his family. Gilbert looked to be enjoying his visit. #UConn

Reaction Score
For some reason, when I clicked on the youtube video in this thread, it sent me to this video:

It took me about 20 seconds before I realized it was the wrong video, but I was shocked by what I was seeing at first.

Is that guy even 5'3?

caw

Reaction Score
For some reason, when I clicked on the youtube video in this thread, it sent me to this video:

It took me about 20 seconds before I realized it was the wrong video, but I was shocked by what I was seeing at first.

Dude had a very good first weekend of AAU. He is teammates of Gilbert and can play. However he's barely 5-3 and that's going to hinder majors coming after him. Could be a fantastic low, mid major player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom