PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's kind of an odd detour you're taking here.

What's so odd? I wasn't the one who brought up A. Carr in a thread about A. Gilbert. But hey, if you think it's exciting to talk about a teammate of A. Gilbert, who is a cousin of A. Carr, who never played a game at Seton Hall for beating up his girlfriend and who UConn is not recruiting, sobeit...

Reaction Score
My cousin got arrested for bringing a knife to our high school. Good thing you weren't the principal or I would have had to get a GED.

What does that have to do with the price of tea China???

Reaction Score
What's so odd? I wasn't the one who brought up A. Carr in a thread about A. Gilbert. But hey, if you think it's exciting to talk about a teammate of A. Gilbert, who is a cousin of A. Carr, who never played a game at Seton Hall for beating up his girlfriend and who UConn is not recruiting, sobeit...
Wow, really bizarre.

Reaction Score
Wow, really bizarre.

What is more bizarre is you bringing up someone unrelated to A. Gilbert's recruitment. Now that's WOW, really bizarre.... But please do explain why you felt compelled to bring him up. Is this a 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon segment???

Reaction Score
What is more bizarre is you bringing up someone unrelated to A. Gilbert's recruitment. Now that's WOW, really bizarre.... But please do explain why you felt compelled to bring him up. Is this a 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon segment???
Somebody posted a video of Alterique's teammate Darnell Rogers who probably isn't 5 feet tall, turns out he is the son of George Washington great Shawnta Rogers who was around 5'3 and his cousin is Aquille Carr who is 5'6. It's pretty unique that a family could be that good at basketball when they are all so tiny in stature. Hope that helps you out.

Reaction Score
That probably would've been the only post about him though. It happens.

Reaction Score
Somebody posted a video of Alterique's teammate Darnell Rogers who probably isn't 5 feet tall, turns out he is the son of George Washington great Shawnta Rogers who was around 5'3 and his cousin is Aquille Carr who is 5'6. It's pretty unique that a family could be that good at basketball when they are all so tiny in stature. Hope that helps you out.

I did follow that. Shawnta Rodgers was a great player. I know the dynamics. I just just don't see being associated with A. Carr as a positive considering he beat up his girlfriend, which goes back to my original post. It's not so bizarre as you claimed.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I did follow that. Shawnta Rodgers was a great player. I know the dynamics. I just just don't see being associated with A. Carr as a positive considering he beat up his girlfriend, which goes back to my original post. It's not so bizarre as you claimed.

Tried being polite - it was moronic.

Please stop.

Reaction Score

God what the ____ are you talking about?

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Apologies to Alterique but this thread is officially off the rails...another recruiting thread bites the dust

Reaction Score
I heard somewhere that Alterique basically committed on his visit... T or F
Also heard that from somewhere (probably the same place as you). Could be made public as early as this week; if it's even true, which I am predictably skeptical about.

Last edited:

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Meyer says we're in good with him.

No Meyer said "If there is a briefcase filled with ladies panties on that table within an hour, I know I got a partner. If not, well ... Fredo will do in a emergency."

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Guy on the other site said he is a done deal to UConn but will be made public a little later, who knows if it's true. He also said Alterique was destroying Samuel and others in pickup games.
how would anyone know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog