OT: USA vs Japan Final | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: USA vs Japan Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
My main problem with Solo is I think she's a nasty person. Solo is right up there with Ronda Rousey in terms of celebrities that many dudes think are hot and I fail to see the attraction. After seeing the google images I can promise you her knees are definitely not the problem, the problem is it looks like an IED went off in her crotch.
so what do you think about mike vick, big ben, ray rice, AP, kobe, etc? do you not have a problem with them bc you didnt see their crotches?

Reaction Score
so what do you think about mike vick, big ben, ray rice, AP, kobe, etc? do you not have a problem with them bc you didnt see their crotches?
Kobe is one of my least favorite athletes ever and may have raped a girl in Colorado, Big Ben is creepy with women and may have raped a chick in a bar, Ray Rice is a wife beater, AP is a child abuser, Mike Vick is a dog killer but he served his time and actually seems to have reformed his behavior.

Reaction Score
This team is full of good looking women. Julie Johnston, Morgan Brian, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo...the list goes on. But looks aside, I really love this team and enjoy watching them play.

Reaction Score
This team is full of good looking women. Julie Johnston, Morgan Brian, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo...the list goes on. But looks aside, I really love this team and enjoy watching them play.
Sydney Leroux is pretty underrated.

Sydney-Leroux-Insta.jpg

Reaction Score
I've been jaded by the fact that I've been married to a remarkably hot woman for a long time - with a prettier face and honest to goodness boobies, albeit, admittedly, lacking the just-below-the-surface wild that Alex is cranking out in spades. Morgan was wearing a padded bathing suit in those vids, BTW.
images

I can't believe I missed this before. Speaking of things that come across like a 12 year old...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer