OT: USA vs Japan Final | The Boneyard

OT: USA vs Japan Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're having a huge party to watch the match. (Not that I need another party after last night) I love the enthusiasm around the sport. Makes me seriously wonder why we don't push for much more media coverage of UCONN soccer.

Reaction Score
Makes me seriously wonder why we don't push for much more media coverage of UCONN soccer.
Because very few people would watch it.
Of course, that is the explanation of why almost everything that is not on TV is not on TV.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We're having a huge party to watch the match. (Not that I need another party after last night) I love the enthusiasm around the sport. Makes me seriously wonder why we don't push for much more media coverage of UCONN soccer.
I've seen several games covered on TV. Haven't really looked that hard recently but I remember seeing big east games on tv

Reaction Score
Really the only intriguing thing for me is USA vs Japan and revenge for our country's team. Other than that it's (women's) soccer.

Reaction Score
I have a group of people coming over to watch. I am still angry about Pearl Harbor so this game will have additional drama for me. While I do not watch women soccer - I will watch a World Cup final- I mean come on why not- it's America's weekend!

Reaction Score
I agree, quality wise it's pretty much lousy. In women's hoops they play a fundamentally strong game but lack athleticism as compared to men. In soccer it's really both. And the flopping is worse than the NBA, 3 of the last 5 goals I can recall were on penalty shots.

I will probably watch some, they play hard. But 8PM is Fare Thee Well PPV.

Really the only intriguing thing for me is USA vs Japan and revenge for our country's team. Other than that it's (women's) soccer.

Reaction Score
It should be a close 1. USA defense is the key. 1 break down could cost them ( I am stating the obvious). This stuff is so hard to predict but I think USA survives!

Reaction Score
Yes, but, that's mostly offset by the up-close shots of her private bits that leaked onto the net last fall. Based on that, I bump her back up to "will tolerate."

Really? Sorry but most about her I like but the parts we saw - look abused and kind of downright ugly for what I'm looking for. Like to get pulled and slapped I bet:oops:

Reactions: THC

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I have a group of people coming over to watch. I am still angry about Pearl Harbor so this game will have additional drama for me. While I do not watch women soccer - I will watch a World Cup final- I mean come on why not- it's America's weekend!
We already beat Germany.

Reaction Score
Solo has been huge and has kept to herself this entire word cup, so kudos to her.

Jennifer Jones is my new crush.

Reaction Score
Next time you're walking around the mall, take a look around at what passes for "women" nowadays - it's like a jail break from the fat and sloppy farm. Hope's doing fine.

no , the last time i was in the midwest, i could not believe how many truffle snuffers were out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom