OT: USA vs Japan Final | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: USA vs Japan Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats to USA! Great game to watch on TV especially the first half. I know my two brothers who were at the game enjoyed it in person!

Reaction Score
a bunch of them are kinda nasty people including Abby Wambach. On my end, who cares, they are great athletes. We always seem to hold women to higher standards than we do male athletes on how nice they are supposed to be. Not fair. Gender equality even for s too!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Please. I guarantee you every single dude on the boneyard would pay to bang her. id be first in line with a handful of cash.

She is very attractive. However, after reading about her and seeing the photos that look like she set off a M-80 down there, she would have to pay me.

Reaction Score
Please. I guarantee you every single dude on the boneyard would pay to bang her. id be first in line with a handful of cash.
Different strokes, I find her to be fairly disgusting.

Reaction Score
This game was totally watchable.

My wife even got into it and typically if involves sports and Star Wars, she's in the other room watching something on Bravo and/or Lifetime.

It was a fun game, though I got a little nervous when the lead was down to 4 to 2 as Japan is a technically gifted team and would and could make the US pay for any defensive lapses, like their 1st goal. But, Japan like a patience, possession style game and being down 4 to 0 in the first 15 minutes killed any hope of following that plan. They had to take chances and hope the US did not exploit that gaps that were likely to form. Credit to them that they only lost 5 to 2 as it showed they regained their composure and played well after. The US should have pushed harder on counters and netted an extra goal or two. Japan could not match the US's speed nor their height on set pieces.

Reaction Score
Best inappropriate comment of the match:
Announcer was heard to say, at the 5 minute mark after the U.S. scored the second goal - "The U.S. hasn't dropped two quick ones on Japan like that since '45."

Reaction Score
I'll be the guy next to you starting the line for Alex Morgan . . .
She has the physique of a 12 year old boy, complete with almost a complete lack of mammary cells and waist/hip curves. If you're unsure of the mammary assertion, see the body paint. If the pretty face/boy body is what you're looking for, she is gold. BTW - I'm not a hooters guy, like some, who likes the fake playboy blonde DD bazooka look, but my line begins somewhere above the point on the boobage scale labelled "no bra needed - EVER."

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
a bunch of them are kinda nasty people including Abby Wambach. On my end, who cares, they are great athletes. We always seem to hold women to higher standards than we do male athletes on how nice they are supposed to be. Not fair. Gender equality even for s too!

Oh please. This board is just as rough on guys that look like goons as they are chicks. The Football board used to have a weekly thread making fun of opponents' looks. Four straight years of abysmal onfield play took the fun out of that tradition.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Best inappropriate comment of the match:
Announcer was heard to say, at the 5 minute mark after the U.S. scored the second goal - "The U.S. hasn't dropped two quick ones on Japan like that since '45."
First Germany fell and then Japan. Appropriate England took out Germany as well!:)

The game against Germany was intense. Really enjoyed that game. Loved the quick start the US team had against Japan. It shocked the Japanese that UConn pressed the offense early. Lucky for the early goals because Julie Johnson was really off in this game. That own goal was just one of many plays in which she was unable to clear the ball.

Love Lloyd and Heath as "middle forwards" but they are weak at getting the ball upfield from deep in their own territory. Put Myami from Japan on the American team and that team would be insane.

After reading this thread seems The Boneyard should be starting new threads titled Best Vaginas and Worst Vaginas.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Oh please. This board is just as rough on guys that look like goons as they are chicks. The Football board used to have a weekly thread making fun of opponents' looks. Four straight years of abysmal onfield play took the fun out of that tradition.
I tried to bring that back I think 2 seasons ago. Swing and a miss. I guess when apathy takes over, stuff like that just loses its appeal.

Reaction Score
She has the physique of a 12 year old boy, complete with almost a complete lack of mammary cells and waist/hip curves. If you're unsure of the mammary assertion, see the body paint. If the pretty face/boy body is what you're looking for, she is gold. BTW - I'm not a hooters guy, like some, who likes the fake playboy blonde DD bazooka look, but my line begins somewhere above the point on the boobage scale labelled "no bra needed - EVER."

If you're not in love with her after watching this video, I guess we're just two different people.

Reaction Score
A lot of people misuse the term "sour grapes" these days, but holy , this thread is just the perfect example of what sour grapes is.

I mean what's next? "Oh my god have you inspected her knees? Way too pointy. 4/10 at best. She'd be begging for me to bang her but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it. Those knees are hideous and I doubt I could even get it up. And Jesus, IF I got it up, if her knee touched me while I was gracing her with the internal presence of my massive d-ck, I'd lose it instantly, like a bucket of ice water was dumped on my groin."

Reaction Score
If you're not in love with her after watching this video, I guess we're just two different people.
I've been jaded by the fact that I've been married to a remarkably hot woman for a long time - with a prettier face and honest to goodness boobies, albeit, admittedly, lacking the just-below-the-surface wild that Alex is cranking out in spades. Morgan was wearing a padded bathing suit in those vids, BTW.

Reaction Score
A lot of people misuse the term "sour grapes" these days, but holy , this thread is just the perfect example of what sour grapes is.
Here's some irony - it seems to me that you just misused it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I mean what's next? "Oh my god have you inspected her knees? Way too pointy. 4/10 at best. She'd be begging for me to bang her but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it. Those knees are hideous and I doubt I could even get it up. And Jesus, IF I got it up, if her knee touched me while I was gracing her with the internal presence of my massive d-ck, I'd lose it instantly, like a bucket of ice water was dumped on my groin."

53099621.jpg

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
lol what!? wtf!?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I've been jaded by the fact that I've been married to a remarkably hot woman for a long time - with a prettier face and honest to goodness boobies, albeit, admittedly, lacking the just-below-the-surface wild that Alex is cranking out in spades. Morgan was wearing a padded bathing suit in those vids, BTW.
your comments make it seem like you're not too happy...

Reaction Score

My main problem with Solo is I think she's a nasty person. Solo is right up there with Ronda Rousey in terms of celebrities that many dudes think are hot and I fail to see the attraction. After seeing the google images I can promise you her knees are definitely not the problem, the problem is it looks like an IED went off in her crotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom