OT: Best Restaurants/Food or places to go in CT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Restaurants/Food or places to go in CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Funny John, nice volley!!!

well, to be honest, it wasn't a handjob, it was a footjob - my date was sitting across from me in the booth and got her foot between my legs.

Edit: and for full disclosure, it wasn't a footjob to completion, but definitely headed far down that road.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
almost forgot

Kitchen Little in Mystic looks like a hole in the wall, it's about the size of a hole in the wall, and it serves some of the best breakfast I've ever had

Reaction Score
I only played at Palmer during my last year of Legion in the state tournament, where we lost to Middletown. CT has some great baseball parks; Palmer, Fussenich, Yale Field, Municipal...

Cubeta in Stamford, Muzzy Bristol, Beehive NBritain, Dickeman Norwich, Ceppa Meriden.............love Fussenich though as those older style stadiums were great!!

Reaction Score
well, to be honest, it wasn't a handjob, it was a footjob - my date was sitting across from me in the booth and got her foot between my legs.

Edit: and for full disclosure, it wasn't a footjob to completion, but definitely headed far down that road.

Beautiful!!!!......talented feet I might add, was it Rex Ryan's wife?

Reaction Score
When it comes to quick fast food nothing beats Chipolte, im comfortably full for a good 8 hours or so after going there. If you are a wings freak like I am go to Sliders in Plainville and if the place is packed just go down the street to another place called The Firehouse they have over 80 different flavors of wings including Jaegar Meister, Jaeger Bomb, and Jack Daniels wings. I found a real good Asian buffet in West Hartford where Macaroni Grill used to be, good sushi, they got crab legs alot of stuff and im not talking usual $hitty food that you see at a buffet.

Reaction Score
When it comes to quick fast food nothing beats Chipolte, im comfortably full for a good 8 hours or so after going there. If you are a wings freak like I am go to Sliders in Plainville and if the place is packed just go down the street to another place called The Firehouse they have over 80 different flavors of wings including Jaegar Meister, Jaeger Bomb, and Jack Daniels wings. I found a real good Asian buffet in West Hartford where Macaroni Grill used to be, good sushi, they got crab legs alot of stuff and im not talking usual $hitty food that you see at a buffet.

Macaroni Grill closed? Haven't been over there in a couple of years, but we always liked that place. Always smelled great walking in there.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Cubeta in Stamford, Muzzy Bristol, Beehive NBritain, Dickeman Norwich, Ceppa Meriden.............love Fussenich though as those older style stadiums were great!!

Muzzy, to me, is haunted and I will never go back there as long as I live. Hate that place.

Reaction Score
Beautiful!!!!......talented feet I might add, was it Rex Ryan's wife?

this girl liked nothing better than to crank a guy up in a public place so that he'd take out his full frustrations on her once things moved into a private place. She admitted as much. She was very very good at it, but also a little crazy (scary-crazy) so that added even more of an edge.

Reaction Score
Muzzy, to me, is haunted and I will never go back there as long as I live. Hate that place.

Memories aren't too good for ya at Muzzy huh? LOL.........

For me real good, especially at Chippy's across the street after games :p

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Between John's foot job & good eats, my mind jumped to the Best place for romance or a date. There is a hidden GEM in CT, that will make you feel like your not even in our state. I almost feel like keeping it a secret out of my FEAR, of bumping into some of you Rolling Rock swilling idiots in My SPOT. Do you like wine, incredible views, a roaring fireplace, good music, & picnics. Head to Wallingford, CT. You won't be disappointed> Gouveia Vineyards 1339 Whirlwind Hill Rd

Gouveia_Vineyards.jpg

Reaction Score

Wow you're Knight then huh? Were you one of the players in the play or interviewed.......tough loss........looks almost like the kid missed 3rd too to be quite honest (hope it wasn't you)......I would hate that field too!!

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Wow you're Knight then huh? Were you one of the players in the play or interviewed.......tough loss........looks almost like the kid missed 3rd too to be quite honest (hope it wasn't you)......I would hate that field too!!

Haha no I wasn't on base or hitting. Played SS but that memory still hurts.

Reaction Score
Between John's foot job & good eats, my mind jumped to the Best place for romance or a date. There is a hidden GEM in CT, that will make you feel like your not even in our state. I almost feel like keeping it a secret out of my FEAR, of bumping into some of you Rolling Rock swilling idiots in My SPOT. Do you like wine, incredible views, a roaring fireplace, good music, & picnics. Head to Wallingford, CT. You won't be disappointed> Gouveia Vineyards 1339 Whirlwind Hill Rd

I've heard of that place, the views are supposed to be amazing.

Reaction Score
Haha no I wasn't on base or hitting. Played SS but that memory still hurts.

Played many games vs Fontana's boys in HS being from Maloney and as young as you are you may have never heard the name but another nice SS from Southington was Tom Banner.......good stroke good hands........

I was born in Bradley Memorial so I have the blood but left to Meriden at 5 yrs old and learned to hate the Knights LOL

Reaction Score

Imagine him being afraid of us Rolling Rock swilling idiots who get footjobs at restaurants?? C'mon Gem where's the love?

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Played many games vs Fontana's boys in HS being from Maloney and as young as you are you may have never heard the name but another nice SS from Southington was Tom Banner.......good stroke good hands........

I was born in Bradley Memorial so I have the blood but left to Meriden at 5 yrs old and learned to hate the Knights LOL

Haha the Meriden/Southington rivalry kind of died as of late, since we're in different conferences now. Don't remember Banner before my time. Odd, I was born in Meriden and left to Southington haha.

Reaction Score
Haha the Meriden/Southington rivalry kind of died as of late, since we're in different conferences now. Don't remember Banner before my time. Odd, I was born in Meriden and left to Southington haha.

Good roots no matter LOL

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score

Open 12 months a year to celebrate the Seasons. Had my 40th Birthday there. Drinking wine, tons of pot luck food, private wine tasting, playing LCR dice all afternoon. Really a Special place.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Meriden food, I almost forgot to mention my favorite polish deli - czapigas. Great kielbasa. Is that place still open?

Reaction Score
Speaking of Meriden food, I almost forgot to mention my favorite polish deli - czapigas. Great kielbasa. Is that place still open?

Not sure and I'm not sure about Filipek's either but both had great kielbasa...........not living there any more but you are correct!

Reaction Score
Given this slate of gastro delights, a thread extolling the virtues of various brands of a$$wipe is in order.

Reaction Score
Open 12 months a year to celebrate the Seasons. Had my 40th Birthday there. Drinking wine, tons of pot luck food, private wine tasting, playing LCR dice all afternoon. Really a Special place.

My wife loves wine and we are always looking for places like that to go with our friends. Although a 50 minute or so ride looks like a great place.......bring your own crackers/cheese etc? And beer? I am not at all a wine drinker............not necessarily a RR swill either but ;).........will need to check it out

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
this girl liked nothing better than to crank a guy up in a public place so that he'd take out his full frustrations on her once things moved into a private place. She admitted as much. She was very very good at it, but also a little crazy (scary-crazy) so that added even more of an edge.
Can I get her number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr