OK, Texas, Kansas, UCONN to Big Ten ?? Works for me. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OK, Texas, Kansas, UCONN to Big Ten ?? Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMind said:
"That Night Train's a mean wine."
I play beer league hockey in Newington and this is our team name. http://cthockeyleague.com/CHL_2014/team/games/70 Even borrowed the logo for our Jerseys. It's bottled by Bartles and James. I called them to ask for sponsorship and they replied they weren't currently interested in promoting the Night Train brand. For more fun, check out Http://www.bumwine.com

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When I was a college student in Rochester, NY we could literally tell when someone had drank Genny Cream Ale the night before. We called them the Genny screamers and they had a unique gaseous smell. If you combo'd up a night of Genny Cream Ale with a stop at Nick Tahou's for a garbage place it was ever worse.

At my college, as a rugby rookie, a hazing ritual was to force us to funnel multiple genny cream ales over the course of an hour. That is one of the most disgusting beers I have ever had in my life, and you just made me throw up in my mouth just a little by bringing that memory back. Bravo.

Reaction Score
At my college, as a rugby rookie, a hazing ritual was to force us to funnel multiple genny cream ales over the course of an hour. That is one of the most disgusting beers I have ever had in my life, and you just made me throw up in my mouth just a little by bringing that memory back. Bravo.

That's the beer my old man always had in the fridge, explains a lot :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak