October Recruiting Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

October Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
sneaky athletic and may become valuable as a low post space eater but I don't see her lasting through UConn practices without a major fitness upgrade......
Unless they were there to watch someone else both Jamelle and Geno were watching from the baseline and seem to be paying pretty close attention. I also saw both the Iowa and Iowa State coaches paying close attention. You never know.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
sneaky athletic and may become valuable as a low post space eater but I don't see her lasting through UConn practices without a major fitness upgrade......
I said nothing here because I'd already said pretty much as you in another post awhile ago. I also thought the better posts in WCBB would run her into the ground and force her to cover the perimeter.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Unless they were there to watch someone else both Jamelle and Geno were watching from the baseline and seem to be paying pretty close attention. I also saw both the Iowa and Iowa State coaches paying close attention. You never know.
Brenda was dialed in as well.

Reaction Score
Iowa has a similar kind of player on their team right now...........Monica Czinzano..........she started out as a bench player but worked her way up to become one of their most consistent players........I just don't know if it would work under UConn's system......

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Iowa has a similar kind of player on their team right now...........Monica Czinzano..........she started out as a bench player but worked her way up to become one of their most consistent players........I just don't know if it would work under UConn's system......
IDK never say never Kalli McLaren was quite an effective player for UCONN not all that long ago .

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
IDK never say never Kalli McLaren was quite an effective player for UCONN not all that long ago .

What a talented player.

Not all that long ago (maybe 3 or 4 years) someone posted that Kaili was on campus, had had surgery on her foot/feet, lost a lot of weight, and looked great. I see that she is coaching now. I wish her the best!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What a talented player.

Not all that long ago (maybe 3 or 4 years) someone posted that Kaili was on campus, had had surgery on her foot/feet, lost a lot of weight, and looked great. I see that she is coaching now. I wish her the best!
I don't think this video was shot on campus but this is her working out from December of 2017 and looking very healthy indeed.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
F Harper Peterson
Whitney High School (California)
New espnW 25 ranking: 17
Previous espnW 25 ranking: Unranked
Uncommitted

Peterson has steadily gotten more comfortable, and in turn more aggressive, over the summer. In the spring, she showed the flashes of the skills, but not as much assertiveness. The past few months, her game has really taken shape.

The 6-foot-3 Peterson is versatile and can shoot the ball out to the 3-point line with a natural, easy stroke. She is a good decision maker and solid ball handler when she is asked to break a press or move the ball in the half court. Even though she has the "stretch 4" type of game developing, she has good back-to-basket moves and awareness. Her passing and court vision really help her stand out.

Defensively, her length and mobility allow her to block and alter shots. She moves well laterally, so she can guard out to the perimeter when needed. She will become more of a force inside the stronger she gets. Peterson currently holds offers from Arizona, Cal, Illinois, Ohio State and Utah, among Power 5 and Ivy League schools.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This game Paige scored 31 pts I think her career high. Hope this year Paige + Azzi can score even better.
Paige's career high was against St. John's on 2/3/21 where she scored 32 points. This was the first of the 3 straight games scoring 30pts or more. At Marquette was next with 30pts, then SC with the 31pts.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
The Jr. Allstar pub now has a player ranked number 1 in the class of 2024, a player a number of us have been discussing for a while now. A player I really want in a Husky uni, Olivia Olson. If you haven't seen any of her highlights you can check her out on u tube, just do a search of her name, it's time well spent.

Reaction Score
The Jr. Allstar pub now has a player ranked number 1 in the class of 2024, a player a number of us have been discussing for a while now. A player I really want in a Husky uni, Olivia Olson. If you haven't seen any of her highlights you can check her out on u tube, just do a search of her name, it's time well spent.
Or just look at Paiges highlights. They are soooooo much alike and the Brittany kid also lol. JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom