Non-Key Tweets | Page 46 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
I found their lovers quarrel to be hilarious.

The dood, to MH3...

"If you put info out you have theresponsibility to make sure it's as accurate as possible."
"What you are putting out is not accurate. It's so innacurate that it has to be from a 3rd party or on purpose."
"Just a little work on your part to verify what you are saying would prove how false it is."
"I know you have real contacts at WVU. I also know none of what you are saying is coming from WVU."
"This is too important for groups on the ouside looking in. Don't mislead them."

oh the irony...

MH3 responding to... no one, but definitely the Dood....

"I have a responsibility to no one and can share all the information I receive if I wish."
"And I will continue to take the high road and ignore your childish rants."
"As I've stated before: this isn't a job for me. It's just a hobby."
"I sell cars. Remember?"

Finally, I figured out which of them I can trust!

Reaction Score
ucf primetimer@knightbengal2h
@theDudeofWV do you have anything else that wasn't in your blog post?

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV27m
@knightbengal Yes. Tons of data. Big 12 will move before 10 years. I say 3-4.

AJ Tech@tech_aj22m
@theDudeofWV @knightbengal If 3-4 yrs and the GOR is right with no possible defections, then why wait that long? What happens then?

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV20m
@tech_aj @knightbengal the yearly payout increases and makes it more comfortable for them to expand.

ucf primetimer@knightbengal19m
@theDudeofWV @tech_aj so they start looking in three years?

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV18m
@knightbengal You have 3 years to build your resume. Do it.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
More MH3 this morning :

http://www.bluegoldsports.com/forums/showthread.php?37-I-ve-Been-a-Fool-For-You&p=195#post195

"I've Been a Fool For You

Texas is playing the Big12 for fools. Oliver Luck learned yesterday that UT had entered a non-disclosure agreement with the Big10 a few months back and have been hammering out details for UT to join the Big10 with another school(GT-according to what Luck was told) to make 16. The LHN, which was once considered the biggest hurdle to overcome, would remain UT's and Espn's but BTN would also get UT content-just not as much as the other 15. UT would take a smaller share of BTN revenues(which will grow astronomically after adding GA and TX) than the other members but still stands to make over $50 million per year for all tv money(non-postseason ) according to projections from the B10. That's all the info I have been able to obtain in regards to this matter and what I have now was obtained from eavesdropping on my sources part. Luck seemed shocked and surprised at this news but it doesn't seem to have deterred him from taking the job even though during his interview he pitched a 12 team B12 with 8 games and a CCG.

I won't pretend to understand how the big10 plans on skirting the GOR but everything I've been hearing is hinting that the answer is in the details of what the networks are actually paying for-yes, they are TV rights to a university's athletic games-but those games have a specific name and description. Failing that, the B10 has stores of cash to pay for a broken GOR or 2 if need be.
Will UT move to the Big10 and what does that mean for WVU and the rest of B12? Before anyone jumps off a bridge keep this in mind: last year the Big10 had as many as 8 of those non-disclosure agreements in place with various schools and only 2 came to fruition. But if UT were to bolt the B12...well, that changes everything."

I'm not buying this. The B1G has gone out of its way to make all conference members equal. I cannot see them altering a fundamental conference characteristic for Texas, ND or any other school.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV8h
@85bevo Most of the expansion stuff is coming out of Texas. Disgruntled boosters. It's not true. Nothing is happening right now.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV6h
Rumors continue to originate from disgruntled boosters in Texas that the Longhorns are looking for a way out of the Big 12.

@justwinph @dougigem I said rumor for a reason. Because its not coming from UT itself.

Texas is bound by the Big 12's GoR for another 10 years. They could fight it in court but the litigation would likely take longer than-cont

any potential suitor likely could not wait because the Big 12 would ask for & receive an injunction to protect its rights.

Texas could not choose to leave revenue behind and go anyway because its within the Big 12's rights to deny permission for UT games to be

televised. That includes both home and away games. Any raise the suitor receivers for adding Texas would be paid to the Big 12.

But the leadership of Texas know this. They know they are bound by the GoR have no value to anyone else.

Reaction Score
Tuxedo Yoda@TuxedoYoda11h
Aggie boost in recruiting from SEC move is destroying Texas. Horns will be lucky to be relevant in 5 years. We have to leave the Big 12.

Tuxedo Yoda@TuxedoYoda24 Oct
How did B1G end up adding Rutgers/Maryland? B1G official admits, "We ran out of options." http://www.news-gazette.com/sports/illini-sports/football/2013-09-26/loren-tate-guenther-gone-not-forgotten.html…

Reaction Score
q16p.gif

Does anyone know what happened to MH3's twitter account? I must have missed the final meltdown.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
q16p.gif

Does anyone know what happened to MH3's twitter account? I must have missed the final meltdown.
Awwww man! I was liking his brand of crazy.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sourced from a West Virginia twitter account and I don't care. For the love of god be true...

(Also - if anyone finds MH3 mildly entertaining on twitter, his account is back)
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE !!!!

Reaction Score
Sourced from a West Virginia twitter account and I don't care. For the love of god be true...

(Also - if anyone finds MH3 mildly entertaining on twitter, his account is back)

Indeed ...

MHver3@MHver3 31 Oct
@UConnPittDad @SportsManCave I have heard that Rutgers, Md, and Penn St all want Uconn to be an addition to B1G though

Stay thirsty my friends ...

B1G.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
First, I endorse this rumor.

Second, if it were actually true, it would fit right in with our luck...can you imagine three schools with less pull at the moment than Rutgers, Maryland and Penn State? Can someone ask Northwestern what they think of us?

Reaction Score
First, I endorse this rumor.

Second, if it were actually true, it would fit right in with our luck...can you imagine three schools with less pull at the moment than Rutgers, Maryland and Penn State? Can someone ask Northwestern what they think of us?

I would hope that Indiana would approve and maybe Michigan. After that I got nothing.

Reaction Score
This was it in context:

Expansion Rumors@ExpansionRumors9h
Delany "The Eastern corridor is the richest corridor in the world..." B1G wanting to max the NE? #Navy #UConn #Buffalo are there without GoR

Old Gold & Blue@OldGoldnBlueB128h
@ExpansionRumors only one is AAU.

Expansion Rumors@ExpansionRumors8h
.@OldGoldnBlueB12 Buffalo. However, I've also heard that the B1G has researched all three. Research doesn't always = target though.

Old Gold & Blue@OldGoldnBlueB128h
@ExpansionRumors if Non-AAU is being considered, why no WVU? PSU can final have is all Eastern Division within the B1G

ExpansionRumors8h
.@OldGoldnBlueB12 #PennState #Maryland #Rutgers pushing for #UConn to strengthen NE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom