Non-Key Tweets | Page 44 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Here here! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that UCONN gets to the B1G. I think, as a whole, it's a much better fit for us than any other conference.
Absolutely agree,I think the B1G is the best model especially for the B1G state school's!No one is any better than the next guy.Ideas like the ACC proposal would keep the poor...poor!Not to mention instability and animosity within the conference!

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV12 Oct
@knightbengal @Manny_Insanity @tacunningham1 Expansion update on Monday (post). Versifying details & having it proofread.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV5h
Expansion post is delayed to due fact checking and proofing. It's a bombshell folks so I want to get it right.

Hawkeye@hawkeyeND5h
@theDudeofWV ... Says the guy who has yet to post about the last expansion bombshell he mentioned on twitter

@hawkeyeND It's coming... only one fact - a big one - and lots of supposition.

Reaction Score
Chris Bennett@chrisgb008h
@MH3 UCF to the big12?

MH3@MH38h
@chrisgb00 if Luck and Fox have their way.

MH3@MH39h
Luck has promised UCF AD that he will aggressively champion them as an addition. FOX wants Florida market for our conference

@MH3 that would make 11 do they have another team besides ucf in mind?

MH3@MH38h
@chrisgb00 UC would be next. They already have a lot of support

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@MH3 UCF to the big12?

MH3@MH38h

MH3@MH39h
Luck has promised UCF AD that he will aggressively champion them as an addition. FOX wants Florida market for our conference

MH3@MH38h

Perfect. Just perfect. Keep those exit fees coming boys. They are the only thing keeping us alive.

Reaction Score
@MH3 UCF to the big12?

MH3@MH38h

MH3@MH39h

MH3@MH38h

The XII is run by U Texas. It is doubtful that the conference is going to make a decision without waiting to hear what Texas’s new AD says next year.

Reaction Score
Next time the Dude and MH are actually right and put out breaking info about CR will be their first! These guys go off and brew a batch of moonshine, then spout off about CR until the shine is gone. Then they go away till the next batch is ready!! These guys are nothing but comedy!!!!!

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV1h
Update within 2 hours on expansion & oliver luck!!!!

Reaction Score
These guys did call Rutgers and Maryland to the b1g. Unfortunately if was 2 days After the announcement. I think our guy, Bill S. should get his own show.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV15m
Here's my expansion update. http://www.sportsmancave.com/big-xii-mulls-expansion-decides-to-wait/…

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
DooleyUCONNFanofWV15m:
BIG CR news coming in 15 mins!

DooleyUCONNFanofWV1m:
I just moved UCONN into the SEC in my NCAAF '13 game on my PS3!

Reaction Score
Update within 2 hours on expansion & oliver luck!!!!
Did you ever think these guys might be moonshiners. Having a blog/radio show is a perfect cover. There could br all kinds of code in their messages to alert potential buyers to price and availability. getting feedback on Fed movements.
These guys are hiding in plain sight.

Reaction Score
Did you ever think these guys might be moonshiners. Having a blog/radio show is a perfect cover. There could br all kinds of code in their messages to alert potential buyers to price and availability. getting feedback on Fed movements.
These guys are hiding in plain sight.

What do you mean? Like this: Update at 12:99 a gallon o'clock?

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV3h
Source says the B12 is unanimous in its decision not to expand unless candidates increase avg payout.

spartypants@WACspartypants3h
@theDudeofWV that seems like 'duh', man

@WACspartypants I think its shortsighted a bit.

spartypants@WACspartypants3h
@theDudeofWV Are there any candidates that fit that criterion today?

@WACspartypants Big 12 source said nary a one.

Young programs like Cincy, UCF and USF that need good homes were they will be well-cared for and appreciated.

Bob@uconn2424245h
@theDudeofWV How About UCONN don't they deserve better then the AAC?

@uconn242424 They do. But they hired Paul P. so you have to question the Huskies commitment to football.

Bob@uconn2424244h
@theDudeofWV They also fired Paul P. New AD and President this time around, hopefully they make a better choice at coach.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV4h
@uconn242424 UCONN really hurt its football image with that hire. But the Huskies have time to recover. A good hire is a must.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV4h
@uconn242424 Hire a young gun.

Reaction Score
MH3@MH35h
Here's an interesting rumor: Memphis has offered to pay the B12 $10 million and accept no revenues first 3 years for membership

Trim Kenobi-Manfro@pfac515h
@MH3 LOL really?

MH3@MH35h
@pfac51 not sure. But it is the rumor going around this morning

Trim Kenobi-Manfro@pfac515h
@MH3 not sure where Memphis State is on cash, but that is a ton of money up front.

MH3@MH35h
@pfac51 allegedly would be FedEx $$

MH3@MH35h
@pfac51 also a similar offer to the one they made the BigEast 3 years ago.

BlueGoldSports.com@Blue_GoldSports6h
@MH3 buying your way into a conference? Guess that is one way to go

MH3@MH35h
@Blue_GoldSports well UCF offered to take only 50% share until next contract negotiations.

Reaction Score
Memphis? Their academics make Louisville look like an Ivy League candidate. They are not even ranked in most publications and their football team has been horrid for years. UConn needs a GE, UTC, Aetna, etc. to step-up.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV5
@uconn242424 They do. But they hired Paul P. so you have to question the Huskies commitment to football.

This right here is exactly the perception that UCONN needs to change amongst the casual college football fans who clearly know nothing about what they are talking about. The ghost of Jeff Hathaway lingers over UCONN and the people around the country that do not know what they are talking about still associate that no talent arse clown with UCONN. I can't wait until Warde makes his hire in part to show that we have a new AD, President and DO care about football. UCONN cleared house from the old regime because it clearly DOES care about football.

Reaction Score
I have finally figured out who these a_s_sclowns are! It suddenly dawned on me that MH is that moonshiner Tickle and The Dude is his crazy Uncle! They should both be blowing up on twitter today since Luck was interviewed on XM Ch 91 yesterday and said if he has ties to TX then he has more ties to Stanford because he has 2 other kids in school there...and that he is AD at WVU.

Reaction Score
Justin Keith @jmkeith15h
If #Luck goes to (Texas) does this Help #Expansion push for such like #BYU #Cincinnati #UCF ETC ... @mh3 @thedudeofwv

@jmkeith1 @MH3 no.

MH3@MH35h
@jmkeith1 @theDudeofWV this helps because Luck will push for expansion. Especially into the Florida market.

@UTDrew6 @MH3 @jmkeith1 The info about Luck pushing for UCF isn’t real. Fox isn’t paying for expansion. Neither is ESPN.

As much as I would like to see UC & UCF in the B12 for future growth it’s not happening. I wish I could say it was.

So use common sense if anyone tells you otherwise. Think about the economics first.

AJ Tech@tech_aj1h
@theDudeofWV If FOX wants somebody, ANYBODY, to watch B12 games in FB-crazed FL & help miserable ratings, they should seriously consider it.

@theDudeofWV1h
@tech_aj Who is telling you that? I’m being honest with you. Fox won’t pay FSU $ for the 4th best draw in Florida.

BIG12Champion@GreggHamlin1h
@theDudeofWV Big XII contract has clauses to negotiate for more money if they add! Brilliant contract negotiators!

@GreggHamlin It is dependent on the schools added. None of the schools available would add money.

Reaction Score
MH3@MH31h
Hearing rumors that we may see expansion kick back up on a grand level and could see a GOR or 2 tested

MH3@MH31h
MD lawsuit settlement coming and Big10 is still hungry. D4 meetings in January will be the beginning of the end

MH3@MH35h
Wow the rumor mill has exploded today!

MH3@MH31h
What no one realizes is that every single GOR contract written is written for a specifically branded product. If that product changes...

MH3@MH355m
I'm told there is a loophole angle the B10 lawyers will take to fight the GOR. But if that fails B10 has the $$ to pay

Reaction Score
Mh's next batch of moonshine is finished....tested...and found to be of both VERY high quality & VERY high proof!!!!!

Reaction Score
The rumor mill is a specific place. None of us are privy to know where it is located. He frequents the rumor mill, then reports what is going on at the rumor mill. Today it exploded.

pj

Reaction Score
The rumor mill is a specific place. None of us are privy to know where it is located. He frequents the rumor mill, then reports what is going on at the rumor mill. Today it exploded.

Rumors must have gone flying everywhere in that explosion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesw1963

Top Bottom