Non-Key Tweets | Page 45 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
The dood is lecturing m h v about accuracy. Okey dokey.

Just saw that too. Need to be responsible when posting b/s. I'll admit I was duped early by those two, simply cause I was late to the twitter game, but when I read that tonight the Dudes show will be epic, I chuckled.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
The dood is lecturing m h v about accuracy. Okey dokey.
I found their lovers quarrel to be hilarious.

The dood, to MH3...

"If you put info out you have theresponsibility to make sure it's as accurate as possible."
"What you are putting out is not accurate. It's so innacurate that it has to be from a 3rd party or on purpose."
"Just a little work on your part to verify what you are saying would prove how false it is."
"I know you have real contacts at WVU. I also know none of what you are saying is coming from WVU."
"This is too important for groups on the ouside looking in. Don't mislead them."

oh the irony...

MH3 responding to... no one, but definitely the Dood....

"I have a responsibility to no one and can share all the information I receive if I wish."
"And I will continue to take the high road and ignore your childish rants."
"As I've stated before: this isn't a job for me. It's just a hobby."
"I sell cars. Remember?"

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I can't tell if the Dood really believes himself or if it's some sort of experiment on social media.

None of it even makes sense. 'Sources' at West Virginia can read the minds of multiple people at Texas?

I have no idea what he was talking about but he did seem to admit he is attempting to somehow damage the ACC. He probably thinks it's working.

Reaction Score
MH3@MH32h
I have some info I've been sitting on all evening. It's not good news, well not for some. It's too much to share here.

MH3@MH32h
I'm going to write it up in a message board post and put the link here sometime tomorrow.

MH3@MH32h
Advance warning: I'll b posting it in http://bluegoldsports.com You will have to register there to read it-but it's free.

CTMike@CTMike781h
@MH3 should I just go ahead and assume that it’s bad news for UConn since we’ve been kicked in the nuts at every turn?

MH3@MH31h
@CTMike78 it's bad news for many

Reaction Score
The explosion MH
was talking about before was his still blowing up...yhe nad news forany is that he will not have any moonshine for his customers!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The explosion MH
was talking about before was his still blowing up...yhe nad news forany is that he will not have any moonshine for his customers!
Love this post. I'm not sure what it means, but I love it.

Reaction Score
is it not obvious they are driving traffic to their website?
they have figured out how to monetize the cr interest through traffic and advertisers.

eventually though, they'll need more than cr rumors and stories. i think most people see them for what they are: publicity hounds looking to make a quick buck.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
More MH3 this morning :

http://www.bluegoldsports.com/forums/showthread.php?37-I-ve-Been-a-Fool-For-You&p=195#post195

"I've Been a Fool For You

Texas is playing the Big12 for fools. Oliver Luck learned yesterday that UT had entered a non-disclosure agreement with the Big10 a few months back and have been hammering out details for UT to join the Big10 with another school(GT-according to what Luck was told) to make 16. The LHN, which was once considered the biggest hurdle to overcome, would remain UT's and Espn's but BTN would also get UT content-just not as much as the other 15. UT would take a smaller share of BTN revenues(which will grow astronomically after adding GA and TX) than the other members but still stands to make over $50 million per year for all tv money(non-postseason ) according to projections from the B10. That's all the info I have been able to obtain in regards to this matter and what I have now was obtained from eavesdropping on my sources part. Luck seemed shocked and surprised at this news but it doesn't seem to have deterred him from taking the job even though during his interview he pitched a 12 team B12 with 8 games and a CCG.

I won't pretend to understand how the big10 plans on skirting the GOR but everything I've been hearing is hinting that the answer is in the details of what the networks are actually paying for-yes, they are TV rights to a university's athletic games-but those games have a specific name and description. Failing that, the B10 has stores of cash to pay for a broken GOR or 2 if need be.
Will UT move to the Big10 and what does that mean for WVU and the rest of B12? Before anyone jumps off a bridge keep this in mind: last year the Big10 had as many as 8 of those non-disclosure agreements in place with various schools and only 2 came to fruition. But if UT were to bolt the B12...well, that changes everything."

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
So a guy potentially interviewing for the Texas AD job is spilling the biggest secret Texas athletics could possibly have short of Bevo being stuffed.

I'll pass on this.

Reaction Score
There was "eaves dropping", involved. Did Texas breach the non disclosure agreement by disclosing this info to luck? By posting this MH has single handedly put the kabosh on B1G, expansion and ended all chances of luck going to Texas. It is your fault you fail to see the brilliance in all this.

Reaction Score
More MH3 this morning :

http://www.bluegoldsports.com/forums/showthread.php?37-I-ve-Been-a-Fool-For-You&p=195#post195

"I've Been a Fool For You

Texas is playing the Big12 for fools. Oliver Luck learned yesterday that UT had entered a non-disclosure agreement with the Big10 a few months back and have been hammering out details for UT to join the Big10 with another school(GT-according to what Luck was told) to make 16. The LHN, which was once considered the biggest hurdle to overcome, would remain UT's and Espn's but BTN would also get UT content-just not as much as the other 15. UT would take a smaller share of BTN revenues(which will grow astronomically after adding GA and TX) than the other members but still stands to make over $50 million per year for all tv money(non-postseason ) according to projections from the B10. That's all the info I have been able to obtain in regards to this matter and what I have now was obtained from eavesdropping on my sources part. Luck seemed shocked and surprised at this news but it doesn't seem to have deterred him from taking the job even though during his interview he pitched a 12 team B12 with 8 games and a CCG.

I won't pretend to understand how the big10 plans on skirting the GOR but everything I've been hearing is hinting that the answer is in the details of what the networks are actually paying for-yes, they are TV rights to a university's athletic games-but those games have a specific name and description. Failing that, the B10 has stores of cash to pay for a broken GOR or 2 if need be.
Will UT move to the Big10 and what does that mean for WVU and the rest of B12? Before anyone jumps off a bridge keep this in mind: last year the Big10 had as many as 8 of those non-disclosure agreements in place with various schools and only 2 came to fruition. But if UT were to bolt the B12...well, that changes everything."

So is this bad news for UConn?

Reaction Score
I think there could be some truth to it. Remember this?

July 31, 2013
Big Ten expansion: It isn't done. That's about all I can say. Hint: The conference will begin negotiating on a new TV deal next year. The current contract expires in 2016. Definitely stay tuned.

Dennis Dodd

CBSSports.com

Reaction Score
While I believe it is likely that U Texas has a back-door built into the XII GOR because it is Texas’s nature to treat it self above and apart from the rest of the XII, the B1G would not take them alone. Contiguous states is not a golden rule for B1G expansion as stated elsewhere; but, there is a lot of distance between Austin and the next closest B1G school (Nebraska 800 miles & Illinois 1,000 miles). The B1G would also have to take Oklahoma (370 miles) and Kansas (700 miles) for it to make logistical sense. Kansas gives a big basketball name to the B1G and it is AAU while Oklahoma would qualify as another ‘Nebraska’ exception to the AAU rule to get a major brand in football. Plus, the other big issue is politics as I am not sure politically the folks in Austin would allow the Horns to bolt without a safe haven for Texas Tech to fall into as the XII would explode if U Texas left. Plus, there is no way is the B1G taking Texas Tech. Same issue with Oklahoma State and Kansas State.

Of course, this would give the B1G 17 schools and UConn would make a nice eastern addition to get to 18 (though I think the B1G would want 16 or 20 schools, not 18).

And by the way, U Texas may have the weight to carve itself a GOR escape pod from the XII; but, G Tech does not have such weight in the ACC. Plus, G Tech would also be another geographic issue as it is 570 (Ohio St) and 650 miles (Maryland) to the nearest B1G schools without adding UVA and UNC to the mix.

Reaction Score
Tuxedo Yoda@TuxedoYoda13h
Talk of B12 going to 14 with UCF, USF, Cinci & BYU (fball only) popping up in Bellmont in Austin this week, I was told.

Reaction Score
And by the way, U Texas may have the weight to carve itself a GOR escape pod from the XII; but, G Tech does not have such weight in the ACC.

MH3 explains away the problem by saying "the B10 has stores of cash to pay for a broken GOR."

Reaction Score
CA Curtis@Iamgrizzly19741h
@ExpansionRumors @theDudeofWV @Manny_Insanity @gyoung5179 Remember FOX wants GOR broken, BTN will be a true Nat Net with 100 mil ++ viewers.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV1h
@Iamgrizzly1974 @ExpansionRumors @Manny_Insanity @gyoung5179 Fox does not want the GoR broken. Where is that coming from?

@Iamgrizzly1974 @ExpansionRumors @Manny_Insanity @gyoung5179 You can't break the GoR. Why is that so hard to understand?

@ExpansionRumors @MH3 Just remember when none of this happens. when not a shred of it comes true. That I warned you guys.

pher Lambert@theDudeofWV1h
@Iamgrizzly1974 @ExpansionRumors @Manny_Insanity @gyoung5179 Expansion is over for the time being.

I can't sit back and watch people intentionally deceive others with info they know is bad.

If you don't believe the Big 12's GoR secures the conference for the next 10 years then I can't change your mind.

If you want to believe that Texas has a secret agreement with the Big Ten then go ahead and suspend your logic & critical thought.

Everything I've told you about expansion from day 1 has been sourced and corroborated by traditional media.

I'm not pandering or trying to generate clicks to a site.

As of right now I am severing any and all relationships I have with any site or organization because I don't want to be seen as - cont.

just driving traffic to a site using fantasy and rumors stolen from OB or other sites.

Just how the right people accountable for the Stop they are trying to feed you when the time comes & remember I warned you.

and yes.. it stops being fun when people intentionally mislead & that's what I believe is going on here.

I'm done. I'll be back in December when its clear all of the rumors are false.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV59m
Those who want to really know what's going on - or not going on - can email me.

Reaction Score
so now they are going for the good cop bad cop routine?
Who's false information is more falsely falsified...

ps. check my 8:00am post. Then check 'the dude's' rant.
I'm taking credit for calling him out on trying to generate traffic on a website.

Reaction Score
Adding one more layer, "things that couldn't possibly happen, will happen in which case see they will go wrong for Uconn as well".

No doubt a tweet will come across saying the NCAA will be prioritizing teams in the new D4 based upon this year's football record. . .and as a bone to basketball centric schools, whether they qualified for the NCAA tournament last year. . .signed Mark Emmert.

Actually, if wide scale change happens, I think UCONN should be fine. If it's incremental, we'll be sitting tight a little longer.

Reaction Score
No doubt a tweet will come across saying the NCAA will be prioritizing teams in the new D4 based upon this year's football record. . .and as a bone to basketball centric schools, whether they qualified for the NCAA tournament last year. . .signed Mark Emmert.

Actually, if wide scale change happens, I think UCONN should be fine. If it's incremental, we'll be sitting tight a little longer.
yes... assume GT does go, you'd think Uconn would be the logical choice to fill their spot.
Cue Cincy to partner with Louiville and football prowess.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So a guy potentially interviewing for the Texas AD job is spilling the biggest secret Texas athletics could possibly have short of Bevo being stuffed.

I'll pass on this.

Yep.

As if Texas, while interviewing the athletic director of a school currently in their conference, would let slip plans to implode said conference.

pj

Reaction Score
Yep.

As if Texas, while interviewing the athletic director of a school currently in their conference, would let slip plans to implode said conference.

It's as plausible as that Luck would share confidential information with M H v e r 3, thus killing his relationship with Texas but cementing his relationship with M H v e r 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom