Non-Key Tweets | Page 182 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

pj

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 56m56 minutes ago
Ive been asked....so I will answer. Yes, I have heard the rumors of the next SEC expansion targets in 2019/20 being Texas & Kansas.

If this is true, then SEC/ESPN might as well invite Oklahoma and UConn for 18. If Kansas's basketball and AAU status trump Oklahoma, why wouldn't UConn's basketball, market, and decent academics be attractive to them? If the ACC is out of bounds due to ESPN, and B1G teams out of bounds due to their satisfaction and GoR, Oklahoma is too attractive to pass up, and 17 not a good number of teams ... it would be a no-brainer.

Reaction Score
489572.jpg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Please, I was a goofball and did not take my studies seriously enough, thus I was the 'dumb' B student in the AP/Honor's classes that I took my last 2 years of high school. One look at that transcript, Louisville would have given me a PhD without stepping foot in a classroom.:cool:

You have them confused with North Carolina.

Louisville students earn their grades by attending and (barely) passing classes like Playdough Sculpting, Coloring Inside the Lines, Sharing: A Journey Through Interpersonal Skills, and Introduction to Film: The Muppets Movie.

Reaction Score
There is a novelty charm for the first couple of inches. I feel that way every year. That quickly disappears and at this point in 2015 I feel nauseous when I see white.
What kind of a Husky are you?!

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert @theDudeofWV · 3h 3 hours ago
By the way ESPN reporter @jfowler has heard the same I’ve heard about Big 12 expansion.

@jfowlerespn was told by the Big 12 the. Conference believes the Big Ten will raid the ACC in 2015-2016.

If that happens the Big 12 believes they can add FSU, Clemson, Louisville & possibly Miami or Pitt.

I’ve told people privately the same but it’s nice to know that a respected reporter like @jfowlerespn has heard the same.

Reaction Score
I figured El Dood had to come out of his shadows. :D

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV
@jfowlerespn was told by the Big 12 the. Conference believes the Big Ten will raid the ACC in 2015-2016.

Aaron ‏@posas13 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @JFowlerESPN I guess that gives an indication of b10 targets: uva, unc, gatech...next nd su bc.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 3h3 hours ago
@posas13 @JFowlerESPN Its all about NC, VA, GA & schools that fit the B1G profile.

@theDudeofWV @JFowlerESPN I prefer VPI for B10 over uva ; Umich likely disagrees.

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 1h1 hour ago
@posas13 @theDudeofWV @JFowlerESPN I second and third that. VPI

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 45m45 minutes ago
hey @CitizenDrew! I know I can trust @Expansion_Crush. I sent him a screen shot of the email where the data you asked about was attached.

Team Crisci Racing ‏@TeamCrisciRacin 32m32 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @Ruknighttime 1) why would they make schedules for up to 2019 if they were expanding 2) why go above 16 3) why not wait for ND

If that happens the Big 12 believes they can add FSU, Clemson, Louisville & possibly Miami or Pitt.

Hawkeye ‏@hawkeyeND 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV no way FSU and clemson want to be tied to the small big 12 footprint. Only the state of Texas is attractive for recruiting

@hawkeyeND Money. What is an ACC without UVa, UNC, VT or NCSt?

Hawkeye ‏@hawkeyeND 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV I understand it's about money, but sec much better option than big 12. Sec recruiting, more money, more regional alliances

Texas Roundball ‏@TexasRoundball 2h2 hours ago
@hawkeyeND @theDudeofWV Hawkeye you have common sense. These guys are trying to pump big12 and wv

ME:
Leave it to a Texas resident to give a dose of reality. :D

Reaction Score
By the way ESPN reporter @jfowler has heard the same I’ve heard about Big 12 expansion.

I’ve told people privately the same but it’s nice to know that a respected reporter like @jfowlerespn has heard the same.

Anyone who thinks believes that Pitt is an expansion target is suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Reaction Score
This is golden:

hey @CitizenDrew! I know I can trust @Expansion_Crush. I sent him a screen shot of the email where the data you asked about was attached.

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 10m10 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew After seeing what was sent I can say that there's not a better source on the matter outside of Delaney or Slive.

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 9m9 minutes ago
@CitizenDrew No doubt that @theDudeofWV Is one of the very few people outside the athletic Dept that has this sort of information.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 8m8 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew I continue to be amazed at the contacts I’ve made. Strange.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 7m7 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew Would you say both men are in a position to know?

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 7m7 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV without a question. @CitizenDrew

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 6m6 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew The two people that know the most is the one that pays the bills and the one that takes your money.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 6m6 minutes ago
@CitizenDrew I gave proof to @Expansion_Crush because I trust him. He has names & contact info including numbers. High level sources.

@theDudeofWV you hit it on the head with both @CitizenDrew

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 3m3 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV very high level contacts @CitizenDrew

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 2m2 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew I'm deleting the emails

@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew I have no use for them. Pretty sweet to see that stuff though.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2m2 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew The problem is most of the info was provided as background info. I have to be careful about what I share.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 1m1 minute ago
@Expansion_Crush too bad that @CitizenDrew blocked me.

hristopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2m2 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew Thanks. I’ve worked for 4 years on expansion. I have thousands of notes.

@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew Despite what people think I source & verify. I try to make my opinion distinct from what sources tell me.

Citizen Drew ‏@CitizenDrew 2h2 hours ago
I finally decided to block The Dude of WV. I just wonder if the unicorns have rainbow spires in his fantasy land.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Powerful stuff. I reached out to my CR contact on it. Her silence is suspicious...
04123287-2006.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is golden:

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 10m10 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew After seeing what was sent I can say that there's not a better source on the matter outside of Delaney or Slive.

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 9m9 minutes ago
@CitizenDrew No doubt that @theDudeofWV Is one of the very few people outside the athletic Dept that has this sort of information.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 8m8 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew I continue to be amazed at the contacts I’ve made. Strange.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 7m7 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew Would you say both men are in a position to know?

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 7m7 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV without a question. @CitizenDrew

@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew The two people that know the most is the one that pays the bills and the one that takes your money.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 6m6 minutes ago
@CitizenDrew I gave proof to @Expansion_Crush because I trust him. He has names & contact info including numbers. High level sources.

@theDudeofWV you hit it on the head with both @CitizenDrew

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 3m3 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV very high level contacts @CitizenDrew

@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew I'm deleting the emails

@theDudeofWV @CitizenDrew I have no use for them. Pretty sweet to see that stuff though.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2m2 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew The problem is most of the info was provided as background info. I have to be careful about what I share.

@Expansion_Crush too bad that @CitizenDrew blocked me.

hristopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2m2 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew Thanks. I’ve worked for 4 years on expansion. I have thousands of notes.

@Expansion_Crush @CitizenDrew Despite what people think I source & verify. I try to make my opinion distinct from what sources tell me.

Citizen Drew ‏@CitizenDrew 2h2 hours ago
I finally decided to block The Dude of WV. I just wonder if the unicorns have rainbow spires in his fantasy land.

What a classic scam. Share your non-existent information with someone else who may or may not even be real and who verifies it. It's like the stage magician who brings up a "random stranger" from the audience and isn't part of the act.

Reaction Score
I'm still waiting for his big reveal promised a few Wednesdays ago.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
HuskyHawk said:
What a classic scam. Share your non-existent information with someone else who may or may not even be real and who verifies it. It's like the stage magician who brings up a "random stranger" from the audience and isn't part of the act.

Not sure it qualifies as a scam. A farce, sure, but it's too transparent to be considered a scam.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Expansion crush (Daniel Mountcastle) has posted here before. I forget his user name, but he seemed like a decent person. Not sure how he's tied into the West Virginia hillbilly crowd.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Powerful stuff. I reached out to my CR contact on it. Her silence is suspicious...
04123287-2006.jpg

Good stuff. I reached out to my source too. All he could say was "do you have a kleenex?"

HappyMoron.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Expansion crush (Daniel Mountcastle) has posted here before. I forget his user name, but he seemed like a decent person. Not sure how he's tied into the West Virginia hillbilly crowd.

They are all in the click-bait game. I'm sure he's not a WVU hillbilly, but then neither are we and we post WVDude's tweets here. The Twitterverse is almost entirely a mutual admiration society, where those who want retweets, retweet...and expect the favor to be returned.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dood is chasing the dragon. Liked the attention and wants more.

Reaction Score
They are all in the click-bait game. I'm sure he's not a WVU hillbilly, but then neither are we and we post WVDude's tweets here. The Twitterverse is almost entirely a mutual admiration society, where those who want retweets, retweet...and expect the favor to be returned.

I like twitter, but I find it strange place with people advocating for "follow back" or "retweet" as some badge of honor. I will say this, and whaler put me onto it, it is a great source of info and news if you just can get past the minutia.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 12m 12 minutes ago
I do not know what information @theDudeofWV has in regards to the Big Ten looking at raiding the ACC in 2015/16.

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 10m 10 minutes ago
I do know Big Ten contacts have the perception that Delanys next addition will be in the East again. Contacts perception ACC GOR has teeth

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 9m 9 minutes ago
But the perception is the GOR teeth shortens as the money gap widens between ACC & Big Ten. My contacts believe things can happen in 2019/20

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 8m 8 minutes ago
I don't believe anything has changed. Reality is setting in on ACC & Big 12 on how they don't montize their current markets to full extent

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 6m6 minutes ago
@flugempire Nothing has changed... just thinking what if to kill time to spring football. Based on chatter from B12 meetings.

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire @theDudeofWV Ok..sorry about that. I thought you mentioned something about a possible explosion in 2015/16.

Reaction Score
I figured El Dood had to come out of his shadows. :D

@theDudeofWV @JFowlerESPN I guess that gives an indication of b10 targets: uva, unc, gatech...next nd su bc.

@posas13 @JFowlerESPN Its all about NC, VA, GA & schools that fit the B1G profile.

@theDudeofWV @JFowlerESPN I prefer VPI for B10 over uva ; Umich likely disagrees.

Expansion Crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 1h1 hour ago
@posas13 @theDudeofWV @JFowlerESPN I second and third that. VPI

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 45m45 minutes ago

Team Crisci Racing ‏@TeamCrisciRacin 32m32 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @Ruknighttime 1) why would they make schedules for up to 2019 if they were expanding 2) why go above 16 3) why not wait for ND

Hawkeye ‏@hawkeyeND 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV no way FSU and clemson want to be tied to the small big 12 footprint. Only the state of Texas is attractive for recruiting

@hawkeyeND Money. What is an ACC without UVa, UNC, VT or NCSt?

Hawkeye ‏@hawkeyeND 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV I understand it's about money, but sec much better option than big 12. Sec recruiting, more money, more regional alliances

Texas Roundball ‏@TexasRoundball 2h2 hours ago
@hawkeyeND @theDudeofWV Hawkeye you have common sense. These guys are trying to pump big12 and wv

ME:
Leave it to a Texas resident to give a dose of reality. :D

I thought it was an ND guy, @hawkeyeND ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom