new uni's | Page 9 | The Boneyard

new uni's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed. Like it or not.....uniforms are a big deal to recruits. That's why I like the idea of experimenting with alternate uniforms.
This...
... which is why I don't think the current designed uni's won't last long either

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Regardless I'm excited to see these grey alternate uni's this year. We're wayyyy overdue IMO for alternate uni's. Hope they get a new blue lid w/ them too.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Regardless I'm excited to see these grey alternate uni's this year. We're wayyyy overdue IMO for alternate uni's. Hope they get a new blue lid w/ them too.
The ECU game would be perfect for that.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So this just came on twitter....guess we're starting a trend?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So this just came on twitter....guess we're starting a trend?

"Mr. Muncy, paging Mr. Muncy. We have a copyright violation on line 2."

I can't believe that someone saw our helmets and decided to make an uglier version of them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I can't believe that someone saw helmets, and decided to make an uglier version of them.

Maybe they bought UConn's old helmets and faded the blue a bit kind of like the 2015 Kentucky National Championship t-shirts of the Syracuse 30-0 t-shirts? I forgot who; but, I did see a high school in NJ use a similar design, though it was not a husky.

Reaction Score

I can't believe that someone saw our helmets and decided to make an uglier version of them.

Brien McMahon HS must've had a copyright violation for years with the Ole Miss helmets if that's the case... My alma mater took Ole Miss's style almost completely ( save using gray in their color scheme on the unis )...

Reaction Score
Brien McMahon HS must've had a copyright violation for years with the Ole Miss helmets if that's the case... My alma mater took Ole Miss's style almost completely ( save using gray in their color scheme on the unis )...

Didn't Ole Miss used to be primary red at one time? McMahon probably was primary blue at the same time during the 70's. Our pop-warner Norwalk Rebels really stole the Ole Miss look.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Litigation time. Them, and Morgan HS and Coginchaug (block C)

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
So what do the people think? They grew on me very quickly and I think they are a unique FBS uniform with a good flow.

Great improvement over the last uniform. We actually look legitimate.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
From TV the blue pants, blue tops, with more red trim made them look like the Houston Texans to me.

I think if the just subbed out the monochrome look, they'd be much better off.

Something still doesn't seem right with our helmets but the national embarrasment is over at least.

Reaction Score
I thought they were sharp. Loved the red trim. I like our logo but don't love it on the helmets. But I like the blue stripe. Overall pretty happy.

Reaction Score
I like 'em but I think the Husky logo should be slightly larger on the helmets. Otherwise good.

Reaction Score
Like them OK. Helmets aren't great, but still better than the Call of the Wild lids IMO. Overall an improvement.

usa-today-8778092.0.jpg

Reaction Score
Definitely looked better on the field than in the preseason pics. I liked em.
me too... that red was too much in the pre-season pics but they didn't look that way at all on the field... helmets look good...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I think the red face mask will appear more pronounced against the white jerseys and in the afternoon.

Last night, though, the entire uniform looked sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom