new uni's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
helmet.jpg

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I like them, but Sub-Legacy's are better. Would like for Sub's and these be put side by side for comparison. I am not savvy to do this.
Sub should at least be given 2 tix on the 50 for jump starting them.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Nothing beats the block "C", but these are better than last year. I have a mini-helmet collection and I'll buy the new one.

We're not the only ones with uni issues. SMU fans prefer the 1980's blue unis, but they've been stuck with red for many years.

Reaction Score
The wolf like husky on the side of the helmet is way too small...we all knew that logo would look wierd on the side of the helmet and now it's official...red mask is awful and the only positive is that nice thick blue stripe...we are going to look WEAK in the all white unis with that little wimpy husky logo on the side off the helmet...these are very AAC looking...we would look more like a B1G program if we had the block C or cursive UConn with that nice thick blue stripe.

Reaction Score
All we needed was Sub Legacy's helmet and a grey alternate uni. That's it. Now we have average unis and an avg helmet instead of good unis and terrible helmet. Net gain = 0 imo.

Reaction Score
11045479.jpeg

11045476.jpeg

They're okay. Went pretty simple with this design - very SMUish. The gray alternates should be interesting.

Not crazy about the red face mask, but just glad to see the "Call of the Wild" lids gone. Looks like a normal football helmet again.

Reaction Score
The good

Uniforms look good like the style and the numbers. May be our best yet imo

State of ct on the helmet. I don't think any other college team shares a map of the state on the uniform but I dig it

The bad

Husky logo on side of helmet.
Would rather see the block c. Or uconn. Or even my favorite the players uniform number like bama. I would t even mind a plain blue helmet.

The ugly

The red face mask. I put this under ugly but it is. Good ugly in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member