New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 38 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Reaction Score
For context Clark lead the NCAA DI in both total points and total assists in the same season twice, her Senior and Freshman seasons.

Note: Clark lead the NCAA DI in total points 3 of her 4 years (Seigrist lead in her JR year) and also lead the NCAA DI in total assists 3 of her 4 years (Park-Lane lead in her SO year).
Fair, but if you're saying Clark didn't work on improving her game because she led in scoring categories I disagree.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Based on what has been posted in this thread and the portal entry thread, is Deja Kelly staying at or leaving UNC? From reading her "letter" on X (tweeted after the portal closed), even though she is "a Tar Heel for life", it appears she is leaving and has not announced her next school yet.
What have I missed?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Based on what has been posted in this thread and the portal entry thread, is Deja Kelly staying at or leaving UNC? From reading her "letter" on X (tweeted after the portal closed), even though she is "a Tar Heel for life", it appears she is leaving and has not announced her next school yet.
What have I missed?
Yes, she's leaving UNC and still looking for her next school.

WBBTakeover

Lindsey Harding for Fever head coach
Reaction Score
What have I missed?
She's leaving. You haven't missed anything.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Anyone heard what OreSU is doing? Can they even field a starting 5 right now? It seems like the whole team is transferring out, but I've not heard a peep about what their portal targets are etc.

Reaction Score
Anyone heard what OreSU is doing? Can they even field a starting 5 right now? It seems like the whole team is transferring out, but I've not heard a peep about what their portal targets are etc.
Brought in one international freshman transfer from FSU. I believe OSU has made an offer to another international center/forward, but no other news to date. Presently have 6 players.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
Tar Heel for life, but a pause in 24-25.
I actually shouldn't joke, she graduated now from UNC, so Masters at different school often makes a lot of sense.

There were lots of options in a different post, including SMU. That would be close to home and be all about lifting a new program.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

panther.jpeg

My Panthers are reloading.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She moved about as far as possible from her previous school.

I was looking at a map to see where Cheyney was located. How in the heck do they recruit to that school? :confused: The young lady will enjoy her time in NC. Heat, Humidity, Insects, BBQ, Cheap Tobacco, Cheerwine. Can Eastern Washington provide all of that?

A bit of research. She is from Idaho. How in the world did she end up transferring to High Point ?... hopefully they do an interview asking her what brought her to the Triad.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I was looking at a map to see where Cheyney was located. How in the heck do they recruit to that school? :confused: The young lady will enjoy her time in NC. Heat, Humidity, Insects, BBQ, Cheap Tobacco, Cheerwine. Can Eastern Washington provide all of that?
Yeah I don't know about recruiting. I've actually been on campus, Boys State is held there (or was back in the day at least). I have no idea why that was selected as the site.

No humidity in Eastern Washington. Gets plenty hot in the summer, but it's a dry heat. Plenty cold in the winter. Not a hot spot for BBQ, tobacco or Cheerwine. I don't know what if anything they are known for.

Huh, only 17 miles from Spokane, didn't realize it was that close. I was thinking about how isolated Pullman is, but Cheney isn't in the same boat..

Reaction Score
I get that the fit might not be right but giving up a Vandy degree to go to …. Memphis?
Transfer the credits, back and forth, and end up graduating somehow from Vandy! Online maybe too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom