New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Well, here's a win of sorts for Joanna Lynn Bernabei-McNamee, Head Coach of Boston College. The past few years it seems that her best upperclassmen would hit the road to play elsewhere (such as Taylor Soule).
In this case, one's staying.

Reaction Score
This was fast. Happy for her. In a person who left number no less.

Staying in state as well. Maybe that's why it happened so quickly, even with the departures from the Razorback program.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Illinois Gets a Key Player Back for 2024-25
(Courtesy of Raoul)

Reaction Score
Jersey Wolfenbarger to LSU.

Makes sense considering Baylor had been in consideration when she was being recruited. Wonder if she thinks her style of play can be similar to Morrow where she'll be allowed to shoot 3s.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Makes sense considering Baylor had been in consideration when she was being recruited. Wonder if she thinks her style of play can be similar to Morrow where she'll be allowed to shoot 3s.
She wasn't allowed to shoot 3s at Arkansas? I haven't watched much of the Razorbacks, but Neighbors sure seems like a coach who gives everybody the green light to launch from deep.

I looked, in 2 years she took 120. She definitely was not being restricted at Arky. She might want to try to improve her accuracy before she starts taking more--22%!

Reaction Score
She wasn't allowed to shoot 3s at Arkansas? I haven't watched much of the Razorbacks, but Neighbors sure seems like a coach who gives everybody the green light to launch from deep.

I looked, in 2 years she took 120. She definitely was not being restricted at Arky. She might want to try to improve her accuracy before she starts taking more--22%!
Didn't mean to give the impression she wasn't being allowed to. From what I remember, she's seen herself more as a guard. Most teams would be looking to see her mainly inside because of her height. My thought was maybe LSU sold her on their program leveraging Morrow as their example.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Didn't mean to give the impression she wasn't being allowed to. From what I remember, she's seen herself more as a guard. Most teams would be looking to see her mainly inside because of her height. My thought was maybe LSU sold her on their program leveraging Morrow as their example.
Didn't watch enough of them to tell if Neighbors let her play as a guard or not.

Maybe she'll flourish at LSU. She was a big time recruit who definitely hasn't lived up to expectations thus far.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
This is what to came to mind for me when I saw this news while watching the Gonzaga-Utah game.

Wolfenbarger is a guard who probably excels more at what most of us would call forward-ish traits (hello, Cass Prosper of Notre Dame!).

LSU loves to get up and down and attack the offensive boards. If anything, I've been struck by how Morrow has been a modicum of discipline and drive for the Tigers. Wolfenbarger might find a role model there. Of course, working on her shot could help, too.

Reaction Score
This is what to came to mind for me when I saw this news while watching the Gonzaga-Utah game.

Wolfenbarger is a guard who probably excels more at what most of us would call forward-ish traits (hello, Cass Prosper of Notre Dame!).

LSU loves to get up and down and attack the offensive boards. If anything, I've been struck by how Morrow has been a modicum of discipline and drive for the Tigers. Wolfenbarger might find a role model there. Of course, working on her shot could help, too.

Another friend and I were debating this. They thought it was odd she chose LSU as Morrow isn't shooting as many threes. The way I see it is that Wolfenbarger is realizing she has to adjust her game/expectations.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Another friend and I were debating this. They thought it was odd she chose LSU as Morrow isn't shooting as many threes. The way I see it is that Wolfenbarger is realizing she has to adjust her game/expectations.
If so, wise move.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Oregon picks up a guard from Germany via Siena (whose coach had just resigned to follow his wife to her new job at Stanford).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom