New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long
I may go wrong and lose my way
It’s one road just head north!

And if you’ve been away so long, how do you know your friends are still there!? :cool:

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Phelia is a good pickup, but the pickup doesn't move the needle nearly enough to suggest that Texas would overtake South Carolina in the SEC. Her defense is not up to standard for an SEC guard and she doesn't shoot the three well. She can create her own shot, so that's a plus. She just needs to be able to hit it consistently (something she hasn't done--see AmeriCup last year).

Not sure how all the pieces will fit WRT Texas with Rori back and Madison and Leila wanting to operate with the ball in their hands (Madison is better than Leila, so the latter's touches would need to decrease while the former's touches should increase as she develops), but Vic is the one who gets paid to sort that out (and I'm sure he will).

It's not even debatable. Rori Harmon will run the point, and Booker can spell her when necessary. Laila will play mainly SG and some SF. Booker wants to return to her natural SF position badly, but can play any of the 3 positions when called upon.

Reaction Score
Agreed. She's used to being a PG, but has shown she can play off the ball during last summer's AmeriCup. How she adjusts to the dribble drive offence will be interesting. She also has to make this season count as it's her last one if she's trying to improve her draft stock.
Phelia wasn't a point guard at Michigan.

Reaction Score
Do we need new threads for
1. Players who entered the portal and came back to the same team
2. Players who were reported by the press to have committed to a school and they say they did not.
3. players who say they did not commit to a school but did so a few days later?.
4 ???

Reaction Score
Do we need new threads for
1. Players who entered the portal and came back to the same team
2. Players who were reported by the press to have committed to a school and they say they did not.
3. players who say they did not commit to a school but did so a few days later?.
4 ???
No

Reaction Score
Phelia wasn't a point guard at Michigan.
She pretty much was the primary ball handler based on what I watched. Michigan hasn't had a true point guard for several years.

Reaction Score

Oregon women’s basketball lands Arizona transfer guard Salimatou Kourouma​

Well traveled. From Mali originally. Began career at JC. Played at Arkansas Little Rock and Arizona most recently.
Thought Oregon was pretty set at guard and needed more front line help with VanSlooten and Basham transferring.
Heard rumor that Aaronette Vonleh from Colorado has visited. She was from Oregon originally so…

Won't make much difference

Reaction Score
I don't see it anywhere else so I'll ask it here. What's the deal with Hailey Van Lith? It was previously said she was going to TCU and now she's refuting that. What is the latest on where's she's expected to wind up?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I don't see it anywhere else so I'll ask it here. What's the deal with Hailey Van Lith? It was previously said she was going to TCU and now she's refuting that. What is the latest on where's she's expected to wind up?
It was reported that she is in Springfield MA trying out for the 3X3 Olympic team and she will have no announcements prior to completing this. She also refuted the claim that she committed to TCU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom