July recruiting thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

July recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I haven’t heard as much about Aaliyah Chavez (‘25) or Bella Hines (‘25) on this thread recently so not sure if anyone is interested in this information. BUT Aaliyah and Bella did and Instagram live this afternoon and I asked them where and when they will be announcing their commitments. They obviously avoided answering where they were committing, but Bella said she planned to announce her commitment her junior year and Aaliyah said she planned to announce her commitment her senior year. Aaliyah also added that she would be announcing her top 10 at the end of next month. Just something to keep an eye out for!

Reaction Score
I haven’t heard as much about Aaliyah Chavez (‘25) or Bella Hines (‘25) on this thread recently so not sure if anyone is interested in this information. BUT Aaliyah and Bella did and Instagram live this afternoon and I asked them where and when they will be announcing their commitments. They obviously avoided answering where they were committing, but Bella said she planned to announce her commitment her junior year and Aaliyah said she planned to announce her commitment her senior year. Aaliyah also added that she would be announcing her top 10 at the end of next month. Just something to keep an eye out for!
I’d be shocked if Chavez went anywhere but texas

Reaction Score
Being a Big at UCONN is difficult. They play an offense that requires a lot of movement and timing is extremely important. A late screen will result in a foul and loss of possession. On defense you get no rest either and when a turnover is made everyone is expected to get out on the break.

I really think if you have a girl 6'4 that has athletic ability you have the height you need to compete. Even last year they didn't lose because of the post play and they really didn't have the outside support that UCONN teams usually have.
Not sure I know of too many teams where the Bigs have it easy. At least at UConn, Bigs get a great basketball foundation and have a long history of doing well in the pros. Dorka the perfect example of a player who improved her draft position and has done well as a rookie based on her move to Huskies.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Sluconn was also on my list of missing Boneyarders that I would like to know how they're doing.
If you go back a short while on this thread I have been posting inquires in regards to Sluconn's whereabouts. I have tried to send direct messages to him as well. To this day no response. To Sluconn, if able and willing we miss your posts and especially your insight. Hope you are well and are able to return to the BY.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s happening. She is well known to the staff (Morgan C’s teammate) and no offer or social media interest. Not sure why (player not interested?).
Woliczko is just coming off a recent visit to SC (see post #958 in the SC thread on the General board). But the favorite in Vegas may just be Notre Dame. Looks like she and Dad are lifelong fans based on his reaction to her ND offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom