Ines in the transfer portal | The Boneyard

Ines in the transfer portal

Reaction Score
4FBEEFB3-55A6-40D6-B5FB-F26E855608E7.jpeg

Reaction Score
ohhh the realities of big time college sports...........another great teammate who will have a chance to catch on with a program where she can show her stuff........I'm sure Geno will put in the good word for Ines and Amari as they seek better opportunities......

Reaction Score
ohhh the realities of big time college sports...........another great teammate who will have a chance to catch on with a program where she can show her stuff........I'm sure Geno will put in the good word for Ines and Amari as they seek better opportunities......
Good guard. I was impressed the way she played inthe Maryland game when so many players were sick or injured. With the two incoming guards,like Amari, she knew her playing time would probably be more limited. Wish her the best of luck. That gives Geno some breathing with two additional scholarships to use as he chooses.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Durn, I'm bummed. Ines made some real contributions last year, but with more guards coming in, her opportunities to get real minutes were going to be even more reduced. I hope she finds a good fit.

Reaction Score
I wish Ines the very best. She helped the program through a difficult time. Even in the limited minutes she played, she did it with commitment and passion. Those traits will bode well for her at her next destination.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear the announcement, but I absolutely agree with the decision. From the small glimpses we have gotten, Ines can be an effective DI player. I wish her all the best.

#alwaysahusky

Reaction Score
Sad, because I felt she could have contributed this year, helping the team.
A lot of us echo your sentiments, but for whatever reason, she was never in Geno's favor. If she was ever going to get minutes, it was this year and alas, it was not to be. Next year for sure would have been even worse as UConn will be stacked with talent at guard. She will find a home in D1 somewhere and could surprise us all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom