Gear | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice 4-championship Adidas shirt at D i ck's; unfortunately only in large (please post if you see other sizes elsewhere):
pDSP1-18515731dt.jpg

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35119306&ppp=17&page=1
This shirt is now available in XL only at Dicks Sports. It will probably run out soon at that size. I'm assuming they got another shipment in this morning or Adidas made more for them and they ship from their distribution centers. Act soon, seems they tend to run out in the morning.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
They didn't mention it, I didn't ask. I'm guessing it's "around" the same cost enough for me to not really worry about it.

Good looks - I was having the same dilemma (though I didn't purchase the 2004 plaque and I'm kicking myself for it).

It's also lame that they didn't have a picture of Bazz on the front page of the Courant. Nothing against Boat, he played excellent, but c'mon.

Reaction Score
Here you go, they are on sale for $15 plus free shipping. If you sign up for the website you get an instant email with a 10% off code to further bring down the total.

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=34650836&view=grid

Sports Authority is taking an additional 25% off one item (plus free shipping on fanwear) now through 4/19. No code necessary.

They have the Net Worthy shirts in XL and XXL for $14.97.

I just ordered another one and it came to $11.94 total(including tax).

You can also knock another 10% off ($1.12) cash back by going though Shop Discover and using your Discover Card. Brings it down to $10.82 shipped(after the cash back).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just bought a couple sweet "Texas Statement" shirts for me and my wife. And my obligatory hoodie (I now have 4).

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Who's brilliant idea was it to print a championship shirt with the phrase "We Are Done" on it? Who the hell would want to wear that. I get what they were going for, but it's so blatantly bad mojo. It's like having a Blowout Sale at a tire store....

done.jpg

Reaction Score
It's like yeah, we know we are D One, we've been D One for a long time. Why the news brief?

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Who's brilliant idea was it to print a championship shirt with the phrase "We Are Done" on it? Who the hell would want to wear that. I get what they were going for, but it's so blatantly bad mojo. It's like having a Blowout Sale at a tire store....

View attachment 5811

Lmao

Reaction Score
Nice 4-championship Adidas shirt at D i ck's; unfortunately only in large (please post if you see other sizes elsewhere):
pDSP1-18515731dt.jpg

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35119306&ppp=17&page=1
Wow! I feel like I just ordered it yesterday and it's already here. (Holy Crap! I just looked at the time stamp on the reply I posted the day I ordered the shirt and it was yesterday! How is that possible?!?!)

The shirt is a tad on the thin side compared to the others I bought but not too thin. It's a good summer shirt. I generally like 100% cotton but 90-10 isn't too bad. The graphics look great. I wish it had the new Husky Dog, but of all the 4 championship gray shirts I've seen, I like this one the best. Too bad they didn't sneak the dog in to the left of -4 logo across from the Adidas logo. I'm assuming that would have cost more to produce, and since teh overall design looks pretty darn good, I'm fine with it.

I like having something unique and I have a feeling the quantity produced in this style is probably a lot less than the ones that were initially mass produced right after the game. For all who are wearing one UConn 2014 NC shirt or another, wear them proudly!

Reaction Score
Those "official" shirts are awful. Looks like the 'Boys just won a title, not the Huskies

I feel the same way. I tweeted at Kyle Muncy last week saying that I was disappointed with the Nike designs. He responded with "We expect more championship product from @nikebasketball to be available very soon. Thanks"

Yet to see any new Nike shirts, though...

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
FYI- Coke & Coke Zero will have a Dual Logo soda can coming out early next week, & available at Stop & Shop, if you're into displaying or drinking. Cheers!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
These three arrived today (along with my Four Time National Champions hat and alternate, fitted 2014 National Champions hat, both of which are very nice).

The Under Armour is not as nice as I hoped. Fits a bit snug and the color is kind of drab. I'll have to take another look in daylight, but it may be going back.

The middle one is very nice. Good quality t-shirt, nice standard fit; design looks nice imo and is not too heavy/thick.

The bottom one (long sleeve in post below) is the surprise because it looks nicer than I thought it would. Much darker blue than pictured--definitely navy. Good fit, good quality 100% cotton shirt.

V5-1262836-025_HTF

$_57.JPG

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Limit of two images per post I see:

thumb.aspx

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
is this for this site?
http://www.thatsgreatnews.com/Huskies14

Just making sure. I would like to get one of these in wood if so...Thanks!

Yes. You just need to order the existing ones (acrylic) and then follow up with them via email on the changes necessary. That's at least what they told me via chat.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I saw that this weekend. Another design that confounds me. How the hell can you design a "_________ capital of the world" shirt without even mentioning the place, i.e., Storrs, or at least Connecticut? The dimensions, proportions and general design of this shirt are all really off imo.
Yeah, I'm not crazy about the design either, but since it is unique and had not been posted, I just thought I'd add it to the mix. A good buddy of mine bought a couple of them and told me about it. I've already bought 4 NC shirts and the Tervis Tumbler. Unless I see something that I absolutely can't live without, I'm good for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom