Gear | The Boneyard

Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any sources for anything different than what is being offered on the Co-op website, NCAA shop, fansedge, fanatics, CBS sports and the like, which all appear to be selling the same stuff? I went to Bob's today and they also had a subset of the same stuff.

I really miss Husky Wear. They always had some nice, unique designs.

I am particularly interested in items commemorating the four NCs (I have seen one hat and one shirt); items commemorating the dual men's and women's NCs, which I expect after tonight; and anything that says "Connecticut" Huskies or "Connecticut" Basketball. I literally have not seen a single item of apparel that says "Connecticut," and I far prefer that to "UConn."

Reaction Score
Was also looking for some good gear. I saw a shirt very similar to my avatar but it had the starting lineup instead. I'm in the process of making a hideously awesome sublimation shirt but I don't think I'll be able to sell due to copyright. Will post pic though!

Reaction Score
Does anyone have any sources for anything different than what is being offered on the Co-op website, NCAA shop, fansedge, fanatics, CBS sports and the like, which all appear to be selling the same stuff? I went to Bob's today and they also had a subset of the same stuff.

I am particularly interested in items commemorating the four NCs (I have seen one hat and one shirt); items commemorating the dual men's and women's NCs, which I expect after tonight; and anything that says "Connecticut" Huskies or "Connecticut" Basketball. I literally have not seen a single item of apparel that says "Connecticut," and I far prefer that to "UConn."

You aren't going to find any. The University of Connecticut has branded their entire athletic department in all sports as "UCONN". That's the name they promote.

I prefered when their jerseys said "Connecticut" on them.

Reaction Score
I have a great 2004 plaque of the same size of a front page of some newspaper. Do they still do stuff like this?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
rip7774 said:
I have a great 2004 plaque of the same size of a front page of some newspaper. Do they still do stuff like this?

Yeah. I am looking for this as well. I have em for the previous three.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Please post special finds. I'm sure we're all interested in adding to our memorabilia.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm going to pin this - I want unique stuff too. A piece of the floor would be good. And anyone who knows where to find old stuff, I would love to replenish stuff from the first 3 titles.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Gonna do some shopping on Friday after I've had a few days to review the goods.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
MMwtzomvFOU_Fbm8rbD64EYF0ihh6atmX-fNOkCj2G265Gx8MYhb9yS9FhXSF6fZekcYbdWKSxTTNqJZncbG_tz4BaqIQncZLIKUHo_6X0i0mOn2IfTS_k-3U-ySFqrFWWOg3u0AByI=s0-d-e1-ft

My son found the above shirt and talked me into buying a couple. the link is as follows:

http://teespring.com/connthing

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I actually think the gear sucks.

The official shirts look like a Dallas cowboy shirt and you can barely see the UConn logo.

The official national title logo doesn't do it for me either.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I actually think the gear sucks.

The official shirts look like a Dallas cowboy shirt and you can barely see the UConn logo.

The official national title logo doesn't do it for me either.
I agree that the official 2014 NC gear is underwhelming and generic for the most part. I'm hoping for more 4-Championship and dual-Championship gear in the coming days. But this is where you really miss a business like Husky Wear, which had a much better sense of styles and designs that were original and unique to us.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
@8893 Totally agree with you. I have to update all my 3 team championship gear and the only thing I see is a shirt that says"DONE" and then 4 rings without any year markings a barely noticeable UConn logo.

Reaction Score
What's up with the video being in DVD format? Why don't they just put it on VHS or Beta while they are at it. I could be mistaken but I did not see a Blu-Ray option. Hope I am wrong as I only quickly skimmed a few sites. In a few years these videos are going to be two technologies behind at minimum.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
You aren't going to find any. The University of Connecticut has branded their entire athletic department in all sports as "UCONN". That's the name they promote.

I prefered when their jerseys said "Connecticut" on them.
I still have a blue Chris Smith jersey with Connecticut on the front. Old school.

Reaction Score

Nike usually has a plain arch design T-shirt with "Connecticut" and the swoosh underneath.. I have like 3 of those... and a few years back I got one that has "Connecticut Basketball".. check right before the season starts next year when all the new stuff comes out.. Fantatics, probably even on the official UConn site

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Hate again to be a complainer ( but hey can't complain about anything else in UConn country) but that DONE shirt is awful. Looks like some knock off AND1 brand shirt from 12 years ago and there's basically no UConn branding!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I saw the Hungry Huskies shirt. Looked cool.

Reaction Score

Go to Dallas, fire sale, yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99