Gear | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Plenty of '14 Ts around. But the $20 Q is on the '99, ec Ts. Mine are wearing out. One would think that there is a specific D for these, no?? Depreciation. etc.

Reaction Score
Nike has gotten too cute by half with its Championship gear. I am from Connecticut. Why would I want to celebrate my team's victory with what amounts to a Texas shirt? Why would anyone NOT from Texas want that??

Also, I would happily pay grossly inflated prices for limited edition re-issues of previous years' Championship gear (to replace favorites that have deteriorated with wear). I'd literally pay $80 for a new Nike '99 Championship hat. The '59 Sad Jonathan shirt was a great idea -- why not do a run of historical championship gear too?

Reaction Score
Fanatics has added a few decent ones:

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Has anyone seen photos for the Elite Eight game vs Michigan state on sale anywhere? Heck... I might print out one from my cameraphone taken from the nosebleeds and frame it with my ticket stub.

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen photos for the Elite Eight game vs Michigan state on sale anywhere? Heck... I might print out one from my cameraphone taken from the nosebleeds and frame it with my ticket stub.

I can't find the "Net Worthy" shirts anywhere online either. I wanted something to remember that game so badly. Does anyone know if the coop has them in stock still? Or are they just going 100% in on the Championship shirts

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Ah, cool thanks. Of course the Larges are sold out. Hope they bring more in.
I tweeted at Kyle Muncy yesterday asking if they would be getting any more "Net Worthy" shirts (because I want a large too), but he never responded. Which is odd, because he is usually good about answering questions on Twitter.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ah, cool thanks. Of course the Larges are sold out. Hope they bring more in.
I tweeted at Kyle Muncy yesterday asking if they would be getting any more "Net Worthy" shirts (because I want a large too), but he never responded. Which is odd, because he is usually good about answering questions on Twitter.
FWIW, the XL is not huge. It's not small either, and being 20% poly I wouldn't expect it to shrink, but is on the average-to-smaller end of the XL scale imo. Conversely, if you are close to a medium, that might be a good call because it won't shrink much if at all.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping they sell the giant flag the players were holding up on the podium at the start of the ceremony...would love to get that for my den!

1396934903000-Uconn.jpg
I know the company "fathead" is selling a giant wall cling with that design on it.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Went by Bob's in Hamden, they had some T-shirts with (ss, ls) of the men's championship logo and a few different designs, and with the women's big 9, and some hats. They were still out of the dual logo tees which was what I was hunting for. Sports Authority had only a couple small tees, but they did have drinkware, lisence plate holders, and other knick-knacks with championship logos on them.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Marshall's on the Meriden/Wallingford line has a navy and gray Adult NC shirt for $9.99.

They also have YOUTH NIKE Locker Room Lone Star shirts for $12.99.

They are all located right at the entrance of the store.

Reaction Score
http://www.shopncaasports.com/COLLE...onship_Merchandise/pg/1/ps/64/so/newest_items

I've seen it on all the other related sites, too, i.e., fanatics, fansedge, rivals, uconnhuskies/coop, cbs sports, etc. As I've been saying, they are all selling the same stuff for the most part. I check them a few times a day and sort by "newest" to see the latest adds.
I think some of these are the same distributor just under a different url. I like finding something unique but the licencing seems to be highly controlled. I have this 2004 polo I got online that one of the UConn coaches had never seen and came just short of asking me for it. I can't remember the brand but it is made of really thick cotton and I still have it.

Reaction Score
They didn't have my 2x in stock when I went to add it to my cart, I would have gotten that one too, especially for that price, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom