Gear | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You can get this shirt down in Central America
bi3qx5.jpg

Reaction Score
For those looking for shirts referencing all 4 titles...I bought this one at Dickssportinginggoods in Plainville, CT. Also have it online. Kind of strange design with "UCONN" being so small on the back, but I liked that is has all 4 NC's on it.

pDSP1-18457767dt.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is the one that was added late yesterday, referencing the four championship years. I picked up the long-sleeve, but it is also available in short sleeve, from all the usual sources (NCAA, fanatics, etc.):

thumb.aspx

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Nike usually has a plain arch design T-shirt with "Connecticut" and the swoosh underneath.. I have like 3 of those... and a few years back I got one that has "Connecticut Basketball".. check right before the season starts next year when all the new stuff comes out.. Fantatics, probably even on the official UConn site
Thanks. I love that shirt design, too. My favorite is the '98-'99 season one, which I picked up right before the start of that season. You're right--they are usually gone pretty soon after that, because I've usually missed them since. Again, Husky Wear had a very nice design like that every year, too.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I love that shirt design, too. My favorite is the '98-'99 season one, which I picked up right before the start of that season. You're right--they are usually gone pretty soon after that, because I've usually missed them since. Again, Husky Wear had a very nice design like that every year, too.

Yeah Husky Wear was the best.. sigh

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
My guess is there will be more designs that roll out over the next week or two... I'll check out Bob's this weekend but will probably try to get to the co-op to compare a wider selection.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My guess is there will be more designs that roll out over the next week or two... I'll check out Bob's this weekend but will probably try to get to the co-op to compare a wider selection.
I hope so, but I wonder. It all seems to be coming from the same source now. The Co-op has maybe one item (the "Dream Team" shirt with the roster) that I have not seen elsewhere. Otherwise, the stores and on-line sources all seem to have the same stuff, and I'm wondering where it originates if it is all coming from or being controlled by the same place.

It seems that Fanatics and the like usually have the most inclusive selection, with the co-op and the stores like Bob's, D 1 ck's, etc. all just having one or another subset of the same stuff. Last time it seemed like there were more sources; now I think they are all owned by the same entity, so there is little to no variation among sources.

Reaction Score
I hope so, but I wonder. It all seems to be coming from the same source now. The Co-op has maybe one item (the "Dream Team" shirt with the roster) that I have not seen elsewhere. Otherwise, the stores and on-line sources all seem to have the same stuff, and I'm wondering where it originates if it is all coming from or being controlled by the same place.

It seems that Fanatics and the like usually have the most inclusive selection, with the co-op and the stores like Bob's, D 1 ck's, etc. all just having one or another subset of the same stuff. Last time it seemed like there were more sources; now I think they are all owned by the same entity, so there is little to no variation among sources.
For some company and family reunion events I've used an online retailer called CustomInk that let's you design t-shirts. I am absolutely not the one to design this, but I'd think some folks here could design a pretty cool shirt there. IF someone sets up a design, could post here and take orders and then get the shirts.

Reaction Score
I need an epic Hungry Huskies shirt as that will now be what we call this years squad. The one advertised on Facebook is trash. I'm gonna have to make my own

Reaction Score
I need an epic Hungry Huskies shirt as that will now be what we call this years squad. The one advertised on Facebook is trash. I'm gonna have to make my own
There are so many possibilities. A Hungry Husky chomping on NCAA championship trophies, or on the NCAA logo or on Emmert's head

Reaction Score
Yeah. I am looking for this as well. I have em for the previous three.

I also have the first three. If any of us comes across the one for this year, please post it.

Also, I have a piece of the 99 floor. Uconn bought the floor that year, along with the backboards too. They raffled off a backboard at the silent auction before a game at Gampel. Not sure if they've ever bought a floor since.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just checked with Bob's in Hamden and they said that they got in a shipment of Dual Championship shirts this morning and are already sold out; they are not sure if they are getting any more. It was described as a gray shirt, which is different than the two designs I have seen, and I was told that they were one of only a few stores to get a shirt with that design. Has anyone seen this gray Dual Champs t-shirt design that Bob's is selling?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just checked with Bob's in Hamden and they said that they got in a shipment of Dual Championship shirts this morning and are already sold out; they are not sure if they are getting any more. It was described as a gray shirt, which is different than the two designs I have seen, and I was told that they were one of only a few stores to get a shirt with that design. Has anyone seen this gray Dual Champs t-shirt design that Bob's is selling?
Nevermind, I see it on their website. Same design; different color:

109105-2.jpg

Reaction Score
The women's gear is so much better. The gold and nashville design is better than our silver dallas ones.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'm hoping they sell the giant flag the players were holding up on the podium at the start of the ceremony...would love to get that for my den!

1396934903000-Uconn.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Just spotted this one on the D 1ck's website; unfortunately only in women's sizes. The only "Connecticut" item I've seen so far:
pDSP1-18457772dt.jpg

Reaction Score
How this works is that the tees gets done first then other items will be done if there is demand.

I would think that there would be a few designs released with the 4 Times Champions theme.

Reaction Score
How about:

"This Is What Happens (When They Ban Us)!"

w/ photo of Shabazz cutting down nets.

ncaa-uconn-shabazz-napier.jpg

Is that copywrited too?

And maybe our new conference can get into the act with an AAC Dual Champs Shirt - haha!

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
can you guys please provide links for these shirts? especially the ones that are different than the lonestar ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom