Even Belichick thinks Brady is guilty. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Even Belichick thinks Brady is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
sorry my friend, Belichick has made his position perfectly clear in his news conference about 5 days after the AFC Title game. He didn't mince words, he talked about why it's plausible balls can deflate. That news conference essentially renders the OP's author's hit piece based on unnamed "sources" trivial and meaningless. Reminds me of all the sources some of our boneyard friends have.

And as a Patriot's fan, I'm tired of such poppycock, I want Tom to have his day in court. Let the evidence speak for itself, let there be point and counter point, let the inaccurate leaks and fictional articles like this be put to rest.

Gee, the Patriots are notorious for being tight lipped, yet there's an inside man close to Belichick releasing rumors now that are inconsistent with the strong position Belichick took on the matter.

As for Kraft, he signed a contract with his fellow owners, he can't file a lawsuit against the league. Although I suspect he's going to make motions to diminish Roger's powers soon enough. He knows now he made a mistake, there has to be some oversight over the commissioner.
Belichick is not god. Him saying something does not render everything else meaningless. LOL. The smoking gun emails did not cease to exist. The conversation with Senator Specter didn't evaporate. The balls didn't magically deflate themselves to Brady's preferred pressure. One ball for the kicker didn't deflate, another smoking gun.

Brady did it. Plain and simple. Please.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Belichick is not god. Him saying something does not render everything else meaningless. LOL. The smoking gun emails did not cease to exist. The conversation with Senator Specter didn't evaporate. The balls didn't magically deflate themselves to Brady's preferred pressure. One ball for the kicker didn't deflate, another smoking gun.

Brady did it. Plain and simple. Please.

Your smoking gun is a toy pistol. The biggest problem the NFL has is that there is no smoking gun.

Now, lets play this game a little more. Do you think the NFL looked at film from previous games? I'm assuming the ball boys must of had the same routine on a fairly regular bases, no? Yet no mention of such, why? How can that be? how is that remotely plausible? Do you think Brady decided he wanted to play with balls at a different PSI in that one game then he did all season long?

Or how about this. If the Colts balls start at 13 PSI, why did all four of their balls tested deflate by halftime? Why did the league stop measuring their balls after one was found to be "illegal". What would their case look like if a few more Colts balls were illegal?

And why were the measurements of two officials measuring side by side always different?

The NFL's case is a house of cards.

Brady wants his footballs to be 12.5 PSI, they can and do deflate from that point. A Nobel Prize winning scientist proves they can scientifically, I'm taking him over the Wells and Goodell.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Your smoking gun is a toy pistol. The biggest problem the NFL has is that there is no smoking gun.

Now, lets play this game a little more. Do you think the NFL looked at film from previous games? I'm assuming the ball boys must of had the same routine on a fairly regular bases, no? Yet no mention of such, why? How can that be? how is that remotely plausible? Do you think Brady decided he wanted to play with balls at a different PSI in that one game then he did all season long?

Or how about this. If the Colts balls start at 13 PSI, why did all four of their balls tested deflate by halftime? Why did the league stop measuring their balls after one was found to be "illegal". What would their case look like if a few more Colts balls were illegal?

And why were the measurements of two officials measuring side by side always different?

Brady wants his footballs to be 12.5 PSI, they can and do deflate from that point. A Nobel Prize winning scientist proves they can scientifically, I'm taking him over the Wells and Goodell.
C'mon Willie, President Obama won a Nobel Prize. All Nobel Prizes, regardless of related field, prior and hence are immediately rendered meaningless. You should know this! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Funny how many times Brady looked into the camera and said "There's nothing here to talk about I am not guilty. It will all work itself out legally when the time comes" HUH?

Oh yeah he didn't that's right. You know why........well even a Nobel prize following guy can figure that one out!;)

willie99

Reaction Score
C'mon Willie, President Obama won a Nobel Prize. All Nobel Prizes, regardless of related field, prior and hence are immediately rendered meaningless. You should know this! :rolleyes:

I think an award for "science" means something, while an award for "peace" is often times worthless

I mean a man who lived his whole life to murder people won a peace prize (Arafat), while the least prepared man in the room was nominated before he was even inaugurated (kinda like getting excited about Gisele's daughter when Gisele is 13 weeks pregnant)

damn, I seeking out trouble now, on so many fronts

:cool:

Husky25

Reaction Score
I think an award for "science" means something, while an award for "peace" is often times worthless

I mean a man who lived his whole life to murder people won a peace prize (Arafat), while the least prepared man in the room was nominated before he was even inaugurated (kinda like getting excited about Gisele's daughter when Gisele is 13 weeks pregnant)

damn, I seeking out trouble now, on so many fronts

:cool:
My point, Willie, was to consider with whom you were arguing and some of the seemingly wild jumps to conclusion that have been made in the past on this and other Boneyard boards (Now I'm in that boat too. :eek:).

Reaction Score
My point, Willie, was to consider with whom you were arguing and some of the seemingly wild jumps to conclusion that have been made in the past on this and other Boneyard boards (Now I'm in that boat too. :eek:).
12 balls, 11 are deflated leaving one ball for the kicker. How convenient.

Did Belichick explain how the ball for the kicker was not subject to the laws of physics?

Husky25

Reaction Score

Did Belichick explain how the ball for the kicker was not subject to the laws of physics?
What's convenient? The teams don't provide the footballs used for kicking or, more commonly referred to as, the "K" balls. The refs have full control of those, which go pretty much from the box to the field. There are even dedicated "K" Ball ballboys who wear bibs with a huge "K" on them. Team ball boys where bibs with an "X."

Reaction Score
I was at the game. Was pretty warm for January. I'm not a scientist but I am not sure that a ball would deflate much at 50-55 degrees.

willie99

Reaction Score

"one for the kicker", please stop, you're not even in the game

but you've just provided another great example of misinformation, don't worry, you're not alone

willie99

Reaction Score
I was at the game. Was pretty warm for January. I'm not a scientist but I am not sure that a ball would deflate much at 50-55 degrees.

Nobel Prize winning scientist said they can, and it's his field of expertise

and since the Colts' game balls start at 13 PSI, all 4 of their balls that were tested deflated too. One was even found to be illegal, so they didn't test the other 8 balls

now that's "convenient"

Reaction Score
willie99 said:
Nobel Prize winning scientist said they can, and it's his field of expertise and since the Colts' game balls start at 13 PSI, all 4 of their balls that were tested deflated too. One was even found to be illegal, so they didn't test the other 8 balls now that's "convenient"

So then every ball at Lambeau field in December and January is probably illegal even if they inflate to 13.5 psi before the game. Right?

willie99

Reaction Score
So then every ball at Lambeau field in December and January is probably illegal even if they inflate to 13.5 psi before the game. Right?

you're going to have to take that up with the Nobel Prize winning scientist who's practicing his profession

I'm just wondering why all 4 of the Colts balls that were tested deflated, and why they would stop testing the Colts balls after they found one of them to be illegal

maybe youse have an esplanation for dat stuff, other than "may be probable under conditions that might exist in a theoretical environment on some day and in some conditions that probably occur in certain circumstances"

Reaction Score
willie99 said:
you're going to have to take that up with the Nobel Prize winning scientist who's practicing his profession I'm just wondering why all 4 of the Colts balls that were tested deflated, and why they would stop testing the Colts balls after they found one of them to be illegal maybe youse have an esplanation for dat stuff, other than "may be probable under conditions that might exist in a theoretical environment on some day and in some conditions that probably occur in certain circumstances"

I'm on record saying this whole thing is ridiculous. But if ball pressure is an issue it would be an issue in Green Bay and Buffalo all the time once you get into November. Unlike most people here, I'm not going to pretend to know facts that I don't know. Just lots of stuff here that doesn't make sense.

Reaction Score
If the balls had been measured at half time of the October Patriots-Jets game, when they were way out of spec at 16 PSI, the Patriots would have been investigated for doctoring those balls.

And then the texts would have turned up showing discussion of overinflating balls (McNally said he was going to doctor them to make them into watermelons or rugby balls, based on Brady's instructions).

Brady would have been banned for 4 games (right around the time of the playoffs) and the Patriots would have lost multiple draft picks.

If they had only measured the balls at halftime of the Jets game, all of this could have easily happened.

Reaction Score
"one for the kicker", please stop, you're not even in the game

but you've just provided another great example of misinformation, don't worry, you're not alone
The properly inflated ball #12, is the ball the kicker uses for warm ups. The K balls don't show until 15 minutes before game time.

No are so blind as the willingly blind.

Reaction Score
The properly inflated ball #12, is the ball the kicker uses for warm ups. The K balls don't show until 15 minutes before game time.

No are so blind as the willingly blind.

Totally false. The 12th ball was the intercepted ball.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm sorry you're right he didn't do anything and 2 ball boys took upon themselves to change the rules of a playoff game (as if it was the 1st time) all by their little selves.:rolleyes: wow
Except, of course, that there isn't any evidence of tampering, but other than that....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
except for the evidence that's true.

So exactly what was the "true evidence" Pal? The science that shows the drop in air pressure is within the range that NFL's own expert predicts would be caused by the weather. The is no evidence of a plot to alter the balls after the pre-game measurement and certainly no evidence that links Brady to an imagined conspiracy to do so. So help me out, where is "the true evidence" that you are referencing.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
There were deflators on the grassy knoll.

They fly around in black helicopters and drop off zip lines unnoticed.

Husky25

Reaction Score
So exactly what was the "true evidence" Pal? The science that shows the drop in air pressure is within the range that NFL's own expert predicts would be caused by the weather. The is no evidence of a plot to alter the balls after the pre-game measurement and certainly no evidence that links Brady to an imagined conspiracy to do so. So help me out, where is "the true evidence" that you are referencing.
You know. The Wells Report...tthat he, in all probability, dididn't read (or wellsreportincontext).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom