Do you guys think...... | The Boneyard

Do you guys think......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That Warde Manuel, coach P or any other major player (GDL, Brown, UCONN Pres) look at the BY??? I know the Local Beat writers do from time to time, But do u honestly think the Big Dogs up top are?? I sure Hope so, we here on the Boneyard are the Diehards of this Program and University. We promote this team as much as possible. Ive read SO many good idea's to help turn this program around and get us to the next step (top 40 yearly, if not better) from you guys that its hard to believe that all this is going on Deaf ears and Blind Eyes....What do you all think???

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the ad has some one who watches this site daily to watch its fanbase and the info being spread.

Reaction Score
If Warde Manuel doesn't visit he isn't doing his job. Corporations spend big money on focus groups to get feedback on their products and services, the Boneyard is a free focus group for the schools athletic department.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes of course people know what is being posted here.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I bet google has some kind of algorithm that can scrape the messageboards and give you a temperature reading of the fanbase without having to click through and read the actual posts. Either that, or give an undergrad a job reading the boneyard. (Your athletic donations at work?)

Reaction Score
I'll go on the record. Anything short of a bowl game and this staff is gone.

They can't bring them back without 3 wins in 5

From the Looks of it, we are not going to beat L'Ville, or Cincy.. Pitt is Iffy, depends on which Tino shows Up, USF is very athletic and play like us.. and Cuse has a decent D, and a better than Expected O... I say (Unfortunately) we go 2-3 at best... But regardless, I think this PROGRAM needs to get rid of PP and GDL, before it gets any worse...

Reaction Score

I feel you Whaler11, but from what Dez Connor said no matter what the outcome is this season DeLeone and PP stays for another year! But I hope Dez is wrong and they both go after this year!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
the ad has some one who watches this site daily to watch its fanbase and the info being spread.

I'm glad you chimed in. Thunder, HFD has first-hand knowledge that the administration is certainly watching these threads. Someone is even going so far as to look at our avatars!!! :eek: (that part, I'm not too fond of...)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

We're almost on the same page, Whaler. I'll go on record that anything short of a Nobel Prize and this staff should be gone.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I feel you Whaler11, but from what Dez Connor said no matter what the outcome is this season DeLeone and PP stays for another year! But I hope Dez is wrong and they both go after this year!

I can tell you this with no hesitation. Des has no inside view into the program.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm glad you chimed in. Thunder, HFD has first-hand knowledge that the administration is certainly watching these threads. Someone is even going so far as to look at our avatars!!! :eek: (that part, I'm not too fond of...)

Every team in every sport in every city knows what is being posted on the sites.

Reaction Score
I can tell you this with no hesitation. Des has no inside view into the program.

I hope your right, but he told someone that he has it saved in his email that they're staying for another year no matter the outcome!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
+1

Desmond is a hack. He knows it, his bosses know it.

I have no personal beef with Des. He has no idea what they are thinking.

The public outcry against PP is actually surprising. If there is no defense they will have no choice.

Reaction Score
I do not know what UConn does, but I can't imagine they don't monitor how they are discussed in various social media. Every business of size keeps an eye on how they are being discussed.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I hope your right, but he told someone that he has it saved in his email that they're staying for another year no matter the outcome!

UconnFam, I love ya, but what's the conspiracy here? Our two-bit blogger "told someone that he has it saved in his email "?

Has WHAT saved in his email? Even if it's an email that says the current staff will live out the season, it would not be illegal or controversial if that ended up not being the case. I'm starting to realize that the quality of the reporting on UConn Football is directly related to the quality of the UConn Football program itself.

Try looking online for a detailed Desmond Conner credential page and tell me "What's Good".

Reaction Score
I saw GDL and PP coming out of a male strip club Saturday night after the Temple loss singing a Barbara Streisand song. Should I post that here?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I saw GDL and PP coming out of a male strip club Saturday night after the Temple loss singing a Barbara Streisand song. Should I post that here?

You are strange. For some reason you think you have inside info based on hanging out with parents.

Reaction Score
Obviously the folks who cover the program daily have their opinions, just as folks on this board do. When/If it happens it will be Herbst, Manuel and BOT who put it in motion - until then...

Ed Daigneault@EdDaigneault
Buckle up, #UConn football fans. Pasqualoni isn't going anywhere this year, nor is DeLeone, IMO. Good or bad, that's what it is.

Desmond Conner@desmondconner
Folks recruits read #rumors. #UConn is not looking for a new football coach. You're going a little too far now whoever started it #SHAME

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Obviously the folks who cover the program daily have their opinions, just as folks on this board do. When/If it happens it will be Herbst, Manuel and BOT who put it in motion - until then...

Ed Daigneault@EdDaigneault
Buckle up, #UConn football fans. Pasqualoni isn't going anywhere this year, nor is DeLeone, IMO. Good or bad, that's what it is.

Desmond Conner@desmondconner
Folks recruits read #rumors. #UConn is not looking for a new football coach. You're going a little too far now whoever started it #SHAME

Either UConn is choosing to be one of the worst BCS programs in the country or they are feeding the writers a line. I would like to assume positive intent so....

Reaction Score
You are strange. For some reason you think you have inside info based on hanging out with parents.

What's stranger is your response to what I thought was a slightly humorous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom