Chopping block | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Chopping block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mora should call Frank Reich.

I'm only half kidding.

Reaction Score
You can cherry pick all you want to prove a stupid point. Moorhead is light years ahead of Charlton, there are rumors already that he’s headed back to Penn State anyway. Be my guest and call Penn State and tell them the numbers are atrocious, maybe they don’t know. Ok Dizzy.
He has won 4 games in 2 years. The offense has averaged 18 points a game during his tenure. We have had a much, much harder schedule than Akron and our offense is averaging over 19 pts a game under Charlton, which is still sad. Penn state is not hiring the dude. He may simply be unemployed soon as he will probably be fired from Akron soon enough.

Reaction Score
50% of the problem is a deficit in talent, and the other half is on an OC that is clueless about effectively using the talent he does have. We can solve half of the problem immediately, which is better than solving none of the problem.

Reaction Score
sry if stupid comment, but would bob chesney be an option? i was really impressed by him in 2021 when holy cross beat us. pathetic performance by the boys and RE2.0, but huge respect gained for bob. idk if he's an offense or defense guy, but if he is available, curious about his candidacy for either coordinator position, honestly.
I brought him up before somewhere. I know he has been considered for FBS jobs and never landed one so if that is his goal he might well consider it. FBS OCs get way more FBS head coaching jobs than FCS Zhead coaches do. Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom