Chopping block | The Boneyard

Chopping block

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Last year all of us were happy. This year the close games have all gone the other way. The portal players didn't make the impact of last year's portal players.

I will be rooting for the team for the next two weeks and too finish strong

Reaction Score
Last year all of us were happy. This year the close games have all gone the other way. The portal players didn't make the impact of last year's portal players.

I will be rooting for the team for the next two weeks and too finish strong
I personally wasn't happy with a losing record. A few boneyarders can agree. It was a significant imrpovement, but there were so many flaws to show that it was not sustainable.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
if we were serious about this sport we’d fire mora and spend real money on a proven head coach and support staff. But we’ll push it off another year while our mediocre coach makes more excuses and we have another abysmal season. Then we’ll finally let him go, and hire some mediocre retread(mora/Edsall/PP), or a crazy person again.

Reaction Score
What made a huge difference and has never been addressed with the media is why Brewton and Houston walked out on the program. Their presence would have made the offense. We'll probably never know but that combined with the Rosa injury doomed any chance we had of digging out of the early season hole.

As for Mora. He gets another year, at least. If he chooses to retain the same group of coaches, he either wins with them or he leaves. Way too early to give up on a coach with such solid credentials.

Reaction Score
We need someon staff members that understand the portal and can recruit from it. We also need to get better local talent.

Reaction Score
Talent has been an issue in a few games this year but for the most part we're just outcoached on GameDay
No disagreement on the coaching. Lack of halftime adjustments has become our calling card.

But we have a dearth of talent as well.

Add these issues together and you have the 2023 season!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I personally wasn't happy with a losing record. A few boneyarders can agree. It was a significant imrpovement, but there were so many flaws to show that it was not sustainable.
I don't think anyone, players, coaching, and fans included is happy about this season. I would like to see them go out on a winning streak the last two games heading into the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom