Charlton has been one of our best coordinators, and yes I want him gone!!! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Charlton has been one of our best coordinators, and yes I want him gone!!!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
If they did they would suffer the same consequences.

But I doubt they would essentially sabotage a football program like we did.
I think AD David Benedict did not intentionally sabotage FB but rolled the dice thinking we could “indy” it for a bit after leaving the AAC and get quickly picked up in a P5 league. But alas, he/we crapped out. I’d like to see what he plans for us. I do give him kudos on cobbling schedules so far. But things move fast.

Reaction Score
I think AD David Benedict did not intentionally sabotage FB but rolled the dice thinking we could “indy” it for a bit after leaving the AAC and get quickly picked up in a P5 league. But alas, he/we crapped out. I’d like to see what he plans for us. I do give him kudos on cobbling schedules so far. But things move fast.
In the real world, you roll the dice and take a chance, then you get axed when it turns out poorly. If that was indeed the chance he took, then we should not be paying him anymore and he should be gone.

I think it at least shows a little bit that the person working under him, who left for better pastures, has now risen to be a P4 AD who is very much above him now.

Reaction Score
In the real world, you roll the dice and take a chance, then you get axed when it turns out poorly. If that was indeed the chance he took, then we should not be paying him anymore and he should be gone.

I think it at least shows a little bit that the person working under him, who left for better pastures, has now risen to be a P4 AD who is very much above him now.
Isn't she interim or is it now permanent?

Reaction Score
I don't know how true that is, but I feel the same way. It makes me sad.
clearly we are not going to change anything at all which is crazy....
Serious Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO
j

Reaction Score

Yeah. That’s why I said it was essentially sabotage even if unintentional.

Leaving a conference for independence was the worst thing we could have done even if it was necessary after the AAC wouldn’t let us stay as football only (I can’t blame them).

Indy pulled the rug out from under our coaches and the program. Indy looked great on paper but it’s realities are starting rear their ugly beads

While It was worth it to take care of basketball; now that basketball is in fantastic shape we need to do something to help out football. I really don’t see how joining any G5 that would have us fit football only would hurt. We could do really well and prove that we can get it done somewhere. Give the boys a conference championship to compete for, give the coaches a conference schedule instead of the topsy turvy schedule that we have now. Our home games were basically done in October…

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
clearly we are not going to change anything at all which is crazy....
Serious Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO
We will see. I hope that we are wrong.

Reaction Score
If it means keeping Welliver and some of the other commits, think they can bring in an analyst to help Charlton out. Mora has def told Charlton some things need to change. For recruiting/continuity I can get behind keeping Charlton and using that cash elsewhere. It's unfortunate but think it's where we're at.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Well he was at Welliver’s game with Mora’s buddy Lofa Tatupu last night. He’s out recruiting.
Makes sense.

It's crazy Mora trashed the offense all year and he keeps his OC. But...he must have confidence that Welliver and new playmakers will make a difference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom