It's good to be B1G.

Big: 3
Sec: 2
B12: 2
ACC: 2
P12: 1
AAC: 1
Ind: 1

With football "back", hopefully the B1G expansion eyes will look at UConn as a means to secure more year-round TV content.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Can anyone explain to me why USC is #25 with 5 losses? They have a 2-3 record against ranked teams this year. Just looks bad on the ranking committee to have a 5 loss team in the top 25. Looked bad when they we #20 last week and had 4 losses.

Not for a single second. I must've watched all of USC's worst games this season because every time I saw them play, I felt that we could have played with them. Baylor at 17 is also perplexing. They are down to their 4th string QB, lost to a terrible Texas team at home, and can't stop anyone on defense. No question Houston is better than Baylor right here, right now.

Reaction Score
Not for a single second. I must've watched all of USC's worst games this season because every time I saw them play, I felt that we could have played with them. Baylor at 17 is also perplexing. They are down to their 4th string QB, lost to a terrible Texas team at home, and can't stop anyone on defense. No question Houston is better than Baylor right here, right now.
Completely agree. Only thing I could think of is IF Clemson lost, the #20 ranking last week would help the PAC12 and Stanford getting into the top 4. Clemson won so not sure why they are in the top 25 this week. They didn't look impressive when I watched them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom