BYU - on the move? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

BYU - on the move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
Hard to see why a B1G/Pac merger would be beneficial. So far the money grabs have been through cartel arrangements. The P5/G5 separation is one cartel and the next cartel opportunity would be separating the large publics from the weaker schools that make up much of the B12 and ACC.

However, there's an easier way to achieve that -- just have the top B12 and ACC schools migrate to one of the 3 bigger conferences. If the Pac expanded to Texas and Oklahoma, the B1G to Virginia, and SEC to Virginia/NC and took FSU, then all the strongest schools would be in the "P3".

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Going to Candlestick, may she rest in peace, for a game was akin to being sent to prison for 4 hours. Without a doubt the worst stadium in baseball history. Tough to blame people for not wanting to go there. Since they moved to china basin they virtually sell out every game.

I learned the hard way on a sunny day in Campbell, it was in the low 90's. Left the apartment my roommate's convertible wearing shorts and t-shirts (we were not veterans of Candlestick, both new to the area). Temps were in the low 80's along 280, and dropped into the 70's by the time we turned south on 380. Pulled into the parking lot at Candlestick and it was in the high 50's. Crazy stuff.

Reaction Score
Every time I see this thread, I feel UCONN should make an announcement, "We will now consider an invitation from a P5 conference." Just to let them know that UCONN would be open to considering it...

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I learned the hard way on a sunny day in Campbell, it was in the low 90's. Left the apartment my roommate's convertible wearing shorts and t-shirts (we were not veterans of Candlestick, both new to the area). Temps were in the low 80's along 280, and dropped into the 70's by the time we turned south on 380. Pulled into the parking lot at Candlestick and it was in the high 50's. Crazy stuff.
That was basically every day coming from Pleasant Hill. 90 at home and 50 at the stick. Brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom