Boston University Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Boston University Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You need to stop generalizing. I have xfinity at home and get all the channels, but I'm at my father's house and he has Dish so we can't watch the game. Please don't disrespect me and other hardcore fans by calling us fake fans.

Oh so you wanted to watch the game but actively chose a place to be where you can't watch. Makes sense.

Reaction Score
post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Maybe I'll post this again what are the chances we fire BD and KO in the same year?

Reaction Score
Brimah has 1 Reb through 35 mins of game action. 1 block. He sucks, so sick of him.

Listen even when hes not blocking shots he is protecting the rim because offensive players are worried he may block it due to his reputation.

No matter what you feel about enoch on O, its clear he is our BEST BIG.. Enoch is not ready, Facey is spacey

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Do you have a father? I guarantee you that I have watched more games with my Dad than not ... and he never had the latest Cable/Disk/whatever

My father died actually but we watched a lot of games prior to that.

They were still on channel 20 when they were on TV so it wasn't too technological.

Not sure your point though - if your goal was to watch the game with your father you probably wouldn't gun for an illegal stream when it's available on pretty much everything but Dish.

Would be impressive if you and your father can somehow watch the games without actually having the technology to you know... watch them.

Reaction Score
Didn't think we could look any worse than we've already shown this season, well we've hit a new low. This is the worst offensive display I've ever seen from a UConn team.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
My father died actually but we watched a lot of games prior to that.

They were still on channel 20 when they were on TV so it wasn't too technological.

Not sure your point though - if your goal was to watch the game with your father you probably wouldn't gun for an illegal stream when it's available on pretty much everything but Dish.

Would be impressive if you and your father can somehow watch the games without actually having the technology to you know... watch them.
Textbook facepalm

H

huskymagic

I like what I see from Enoch and our big men. Rodney is playing well also. Christian Vital best guard today and best pick up from the 2016 class. Jalen Adams is playing horribly and is very slow. He is making Marcus Williams look like Usain Bolt. Props to Ollie for his adjustments in this game. Team looks better despite the ugly play.

Reaction Score
if we were playing the basic Patriot League or Northeast Conference good team that made 3 point shots, we'd be down by 10 now

Reaction Score
this is a game from OUR Fieldhouse days ... and Dee Rowe coaching

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I like what I see from Enoch and our big men. Rodney is playing well also. Christian Vital best guard today and best pick up from the 2016 class. Jalen Adams is playing horribly and is very slow. He is making Marcus Williams look like Usain Bolt. Props to Ollie for his adjustments in this game. Team looks better despite the ugly play.

We aren't watching the same game

Reaction Score
Every possession where no one flashes to the stripe blows my mind. They have actually run some good zone offense on occasion but so many GD ball screens with no one flashing. Get a clue Kevin.

Reaction Score
Lost my best friend (my dad) this year. Miss spending time with him watching games so badly sometimes it hurts. As horrible as this team is, I would give anything to watch them with him.

Sorry for your loss, puts into perspective what's really important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke79