Boston University Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boston University Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this game being televised anywhere. Any reccos on how to watch?
SNY & available on ESPN3 for those in the green on this map:
2923013.jpg

Reaction Score
"So the entire team shoots 3's? Hmm, I think I should start Facey and Brimah together, they really cover the 3 well and it will get us out to a blazing start." - KO against every mid-major

Reaction Score
Anyone periscoping for the game for those of us who are in the Blackout range for ESPN3 and do not have SNY? Alternatively, are there any other options to watch games that are on ESPN3/SNY?

Any help is much appreciated as I hate missing games.

S/O to TCF and the others (forgot the names) who come up with the game replays and highlights. I'll have to watch those if no one is able to help.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can live stream SNY online? just found out Dish does not have SNY... :/

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not finding the game on ESPN 3

Reaction Score
Not on espn3 in Colorado. None of the sny games have been so far this year.

Edit: I now see it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Few things are worse on this board than people claiming to be UConn fans who don't pony up for the stations to watch the games and search for a solution every game.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Few things are worse on this board than people claiming to be UConn fans who don't pony up for the stations to watch the games and search for a solution every game.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You have zero idea what you are talking about. Most cable providers don't offer SNY because it's part of a regional package dips***. God people are seriously reaching for ways to feel superior.

Reaction Score
We're hanging with BU!

Seriously, at least we're playing better on the defensive end. But why the •••• is Brimah hedging out on guards 30 feet from the hoop? They just take it to the hoop where Brimah is supposed to be blocking shots.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
If anyone wants a ticket for the Cuse game, half court lower section, below face value. Send me a PM.

Reaction Score
I look forward going to MSG on Monday, but having to watch this group of guys is gonna be brutal.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You have zero idea what you are talking about. Most cable providers don't offer SNY because it's part of a regional package dips***. God people are seriously reaching for ways to feel superior.

Ok - this is pretty simple.

Most of the SNY games are on ESPN3. So if you are out of market it's fairly easy to stream.

Every other game is on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or CBSSN. Are you trying to claim people can't get cable packages that have those networks?

There was one game this season that was on SNY that wasn't on watch espn. 95% of the games are on networks or watch espn which is very easy to subscribe to - if one is as big a fan as they claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom