Boston University Game Thread | The Boneyard

Boston University Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Thought I would start it early. This 7 day waiting period between games is dragging so we need something to talk about.

Reaction Score
All about the start tomorrow. Can we come out and defend for a full shot clock and not give up second chance points.

Seven days should be plenty of time to prep, scout, and put in new sets.

I hope to see some difference from the previous 5 games.

Reaction Score
All about the start tomorrow. Can we come out and defend for a full shot clock and not give up second chance points.

Seven days should be plenty of time to prep, scout, and put in new sets.

I hope to see some difference from the previous 5 games.

Do you really think anything will change?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Good news. No new injuries and KO is watching a Tony Robbins motivational video to prepare for the game. Maybe we'll have a lead in this game for once and it'll start a trend.

Reaction Score
Do you really think anything will change?

I am hopeful. A week of practice can do a lot for a team.

That being said, when we come out and are down 16-6 at the first media timeout tomorrow, I will not be surprised.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Thank God we are not playing BC it would be worse losing to them than BU

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
BU will open the game with a 12-2 lead

Reaction Score
I always enjoy the threads where everyone innocently (and sometimes not so innocently) teases Chief about Andre and the bi****s. Maybe we should talk about that.

Just a thought.

Reaction Score
I admire all the fans on the Yard who are eagerly looking forward to Wednesday's game a day early. I just hope the enthusiasm is higher than the expectations.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I admire all the fans on the Yard who are eagerly looking forward to Wednesday's game a day early. I just hope the enthusiasm is higher than the expectations.

Oh I'll be at the civic center drinking tequila and cheering like heck to overcome our early 13 point deficit

#bleedblue

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The talent loss is staggering but even with 3 top100 recruits out you'd think what we have left should still steamroll teams like BU ( and NU and Wagner). Maybe they'll have a new sense of urgency and all that crap knowing these dudes aren't coming back. If we can play the rest of the season like the second half of the Oregon or OkSU games we'll be just fine. Lose to 2/3 of OSU/GTOWN/Cuse 3 league losses. Win at least a couple AACT games in Hartford and were on on our way with a 10 seed. Not what we wanted for this year but it is what it is.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
It's November and people are already giving up on this team and looking at next year's squad. I'm not ready to give up on the squad. Let's get the W and get the train rolling for Syracuse.

Remember, UConn makes noise when people doubt us.

Agreed. But if we come out again like we have in the past few games with no fire or energy, fall behind and end up losing it will be disheartening. If that occurs, I think it will be trending towards a lost season.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
are we losing 18-3 yet? that's seems to be our lucky number

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Well we could at least post useful information about the actual game.

This concerns me
Boston Three Party: BU has taken 157 three-point shots in six games, or 26 per game, 44 percent of their total number of shots. UConn has had trouble defending the three-pointer this season, with opponents hitting 40.4 percent. So for the Huskies, getting back out to the perimeter to guard the three, and not getting broken down on defense to allow a wide open three, will be keys to winning the game.​

Reaction Score
Well we could at least post useful information about the actual game.

This concerns me
Boston Three Party: BU has taken 157 three-point shots in six games, or 26 per game, 44 percent of their total number of shots. UConn has had trouble defending the three-pointer this season, with opponents hitting 40.4 percent. So for the Huskies, getting back out to the perimeter to guard the three, and not getting broken down on defense to allow a wide open three, will be keys to winning the game.​
Thanks for that. Nobody should be going under any screens for anyone. This entire team is built on the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom