OT: - Who looks like the best team in hoops now? | The Boneyard

OT: Who looks like the best team in hoops now?

Reaction Score
Right now, it seems really hard to say. I missed the Arizona win over Duke. Our team looks okay, but not great. Michigan State seems to suck, but I expect them to get to the 15-20 range in time. Duke has flaws. Kansas barely beat a Kentucky team that had low early expectations (I don’t want to see them in the FF this year). Nobody looks phenomenal. Is this the year that a mid major wins the whole thing?

Reaction Score
Right now, it seems really hard to say. I missed the Arizona win over Duke. Our team looks okay, but not great. Michigan State seems to suck, but I expect them to get to the 15-20 range in time. Duke has flaws. Kansas barely beat a Kentucky team that had low early expectations (I don’t want to see them in the FF this year). Nobody looks phenomenal. Is this the year that a mid major wins the whole thing?
Right now it’s Kansas until we get our shot at them. Kentucky is much better than people expected. They are now one of the Vegas favorites for the title

Reaction Score
Right now it’s Kansas until we get our shot at them. Kentucky is much better than people expected. They are now one of the Vegas favorites for the title
That’s a completely fair initial assessment. And now it seems funny how the BY lost its mind when we failed to land Timberlake. We need Clingan to improve to play against Dickinson, but we have a good shot if Castle is back, and a reasonable chance without him.

Reaction Score
The mid-major (Technically considered a MM) I have my eye on (who I think may be the last unbeaten standing/barring injury) is still a step behind the chalk including UConn (of course). Not to far behind though. IMO

Reaction Score
I was impressed by what I saw in the Kansas Kentucky game. Dickinson is going to be tough for anyone to handle, looking forward to that game.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
JMU will win the whole thing and take our spot in the new reconfigured ACC :D

Reaction Score
So early in the season and with top programs like UConn without playing tournament level competition, it's somewhat of a crap shoot at this point.

Teams will continue to improve as a season goes and imposters exposed.

Let's revisit this in a few weeks.

Reaction Score
Tennessee and Creighton have looked very good
I haven’t seen them yet. Where might you guesstimate their rankings - not where AP will put them, but your perception based upon a few games? I’m not looking to call you out in two months when one or two may or may not fail - just curious if the potential you see if them in polls at the end of conference tourneys. I know John Fanta is high on Creighton. And, they barely missed a potential title run.
Isn't it too early for this?
yes, it is. But we are insane fans. You get that,

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Way too soon. College teams evolve quite a lot. Experience + cohesion is gong to dominate early in the season.

Reaction Score
The mid-major (Technically considered a MM) I have my eye on (who I think may be the last unbeaten standing/barring injury) is still a step behind the chalk including UConn (of course). Not to far behind though. IMO
You’re a good egg. But, sometimes folks write on telephones without care. Grammatical and punctuational mistakes don’t need to be called out every time. By the way, it took me 7 attempts to spell a basic work like punctuational. Vision sucks now,.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling the real Clingan is going to make an appearance soon and these answers will change.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom