Who is going to Houston? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Who is going to Houston?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what sections UConn has been selling tickets in? Or what the likelihood of then having tickets left over to sell to a first year season ticket holder?

Reaction Score
Can someone confirm if the $200 tickets through UConn are upper level or lower level?

Reaction Score
Flight is booked, would really prefer to not rent a car, just need to figure out where I should stay.

Reaction Score
Ticket situation will look very different depending on how Texas does.
you got it right. I spend winters in Houston. Double tix dump has started with Houston and TX out. We travel well. Miami travel$ well. Can't even guess on FAU. SD state...probably. There are tickets out there to be had and i believe some panic selling is a bout to start.

Reaction Score
Probably lower level. But the more points you have the better they are
Yup, I grabbed my 4 tickets! Sorting through flights and hotel with other!

First time doing this but i know it'll all come together.

Reaction Score
Yup, I grabbed my 4 tickets! Sorting through flights and hotel with other!

First time doing this but i know it'll all come together.
Curious at to the price of the tickets? Was it just the semi-finals or all sessions? Also, how are you getting these? Season ticket holder?

Reaction Score
Curious at to the price of the tickets? Was it just the semi-finals or all sessions? Also, how are you getting these? Season ticket holder?
Same details as in the rest of the thread. Season ticket holder. Purchased during my allotted window.

Through the school tickets are sold for each session. $200 for the semi-finals. But when UConn wins they charge you for the championship as well.

Reaction Score
Same details as in the rest of the thread. Season ticket holder. Purchased during my allotted window.
Director level or above? I only ask because I am at Husky Level Season ticket holders and did not get an email or allotted window as of yet.

Reaction Score

Through the school tickets are sold for each session. $200 for the semi-finals. But when UConn wins they charge you for the championship as well.
Sorry, but is that $200 for just UConn game or both games Saturday?

Reaction Score
Where are people staying? I've got a room with my brothers (and father-in-law if Miami wins) at TownePlace Suites IAH on points but willing to move
Leave your father-in-law home for the mojo.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Word of advice for travelers. You don't have to stay in Houston where prices are sure to be sky high. When I went in 2004, stayed in Austin, about 1 hour away. Although at this point, even those windows may have closed

We saved thousands, literally

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Word of advice for travelers. You don't have to stay in Houston where prices are sure to be sky high. When I went in 2004, stayed in Austin, about 1 hour away. Although at this point, even those windows may have closed

We saved thousands, literally
Just to be clear, 2004 was in San Antonio. Houston is 3 hours from Austin. But your point is a good one. Look at neighboring towns.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom