Who is going to Houston? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Who is going to Houston?

Reaction Score
Final Four veterans know the 2 center sections on both sides go to all the BB coaches who are attending the NABC annual meeting that always is held at the FF. The FF teams' seats are on either side of the coaches sections.

it's an interesting sight either in person or on TV. The coaches sections generally don't root for any one team and don't react when a team makes a run or a great play.

Reaction Score
uc.png

FYI. Can't wait to get out there!! This week is going to drag!

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
If anybody is looking to get rid of 2 extras please let me know. Just talked to the ticket office because I never received any emails about ticket availability even though I've been a contributor for 10+ years and apparently they somehow opted me out of getting emails and now the school allotment is sold out, which is great but disappointing for me.

Reaction Score
If anybody is looking to get rid of 2 extras please let me know. Just talked to the ticket office because I never received any emails about ticket availability even though I've been a contributor for 10+ years and apparently they somehow opted me out of getting emails and now the school allotment is sold out, which is great but disappointing for me.
Is your goal to sit in UConn section? I saw yesterday that tickets were cheap and available on the aftermarket sites.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Is your goal to sit in UConn section? I saw yesterday that tickets were cheap and available on the aftermarket sites.
Yeah that would be preferable but open to anywhere that isn't in an end zone because those seats are miles away from the court. I'll check Stubhub but I just hate paying their insane fees!

Reaction Score
if anyone is holding out to find flights from hartford......flying to orlando friday night and over to houston saturday morning is about $270 one way (plus whatever you spend on hotel in orlando friday night). I know that ain't too too cheap, but it's a lot better than some of the horror stories i'm hearing.

Reaction Score
Hi all.

I have attened every non-COVID Final Four since 2013 but can't make it this year. I cancelled my room at the Marriott Marquis DT Houston last night but I still have two All-Session tickets in Section 640 Row E and would just like to get something out of them and have an actual fan buy them without outrageous fees.

I bought these throught the NCAA Final Four Lottery as I do every year and can share the best strategy for upgrading your seats based on my years attending and having been in Houston in 2016.

PS: I was in the Garden when Kemba took my Cyclones out in 2014 and then watched them win the whole thing in person in North Texas. The tournament is always bananas and making it out of the Regional is special. Good luck in Houston!

Reaction Score
Just buy them online as the prices are rock bottom without Texas or any other big name school there.

Reaction Score
Hi all.

I have attened every non-COVID Final Four since 2013 but can't make it this year. I cancelled my room at the Marriott Marquis DT Houston last night but I still have two All-Session tickets in Section 640 Row E and would just like to get something out of them and have an actual fan buy them without outrageous fees.

I bought these throught the NCAA Final Four Lottery as I do every year and can share the best strategy for upgrading your seats based on my years attending and having been in Houston in 2016.

PS: I was in the Garden when Kemba took my Cyclones out in 2014 and then watched them win the whole thing in person in North Texas. The tournament is always bananas and making it out of the Regional is special. Good luck in Houston!
How much where face value for those tickets our of curiosity. I have tickets in section 540 and the prices are so low now. I wish I didn't panic buy them on Sunday when they started going up. Oh well I lost a lot of money but at least I'm going. LOL!

Reaction Score
How much where face value for those tickets our of curiosity. I have tickets in section 540 and the prices are so low now. I wish I didn't panic buy them on Sunday when they started going up. Oh well I lost a lot of money but at least I'm going. LOL!
I think they were $110 per Session per ticket so $220 for 2 games Saturday and 1 game Monday. Plus fees of course...

Reaction Score
I have two tickets. Email me: Alex.jdodd54321@gmail.com

Reaction Score

I am in the same boat. Could of saved like 200-300 per ticket or sit closer than where I am.

I look at this way, if Texas would have won the tickets would have been more expensive. They were leading for most of the game so hence tix were more.

We could have easily paid more if they ended up winning. So I figure its a push.

Reaction Score
I am in the same boat. Could of saved like 200-300 per ticket or sit closer than where I am.

I look at this way, if Texas would have won the tickets would have been more expensive. They were leading for most of the game so hence tix were more.

We could have easily paid more if they ended up winning. So I figure its a push.
I'm at $341 loss now for each ticket or $682 total. Sucks but yeah it is like gambling and I don't do that lol.

Reaction Score
I think they were $110 per Session per ticket so $220 for 2 games Saturday and 1 game Monday. Plus fees of course...
Wow that means resellers are losing money now as they tickets are now sub $200 with fees.

Reaction Score
I think San Diego State fans will represent in large numbers. Not sure about FAU and Miami.

Enrollment (Undergrad + Grad) by school:
SDSU: 34k
FAU: 30k
UConn: 27k
Miami: 19k

Reaction Score
Wow that means resellers are losing money now as they tickets are now sub $200 with fees.
Yep they have been going down steadily. I’m tempted to grab 4 now but they’ll keep going down.

Reaction Score
Sucks. Happened to me before.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Had an airbnb right by the stadium but just cancelled and changed to downtown after reading through this thread lol

Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone else has heard the same, but Uconn Ticket Office indicated tickets wont be sent out until Friday night/Saturday

Reaction Score
Had an airbnb right by the stadium but just cancelled and changed to downtown after reading through this thread lol
You made the right choice as all the non-game action is downtown with the concerts and fanfest. Enjoy all of the festivities downtown and take the train out and back to the games!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hi all.

Ah I too was in the Garden when Kemba took down Iowa St in 2014.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom