*whispers* St. John's isn't that bad | Page 4 | The Boneyard

*whispers* St. John's isn't that bad

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It’s a frustrating loss not a bad one. Losing to eastern Carolina, Tulane, Tulsa, and any other bad mid major is a bad loss
Houston lost to EAST Carolina but Houston would still be at the top of the NBE if they were in the league. UConn isn’t in the AAC anymore so let’s move on

Reaction Score
Houston lost to EAST Carolina but Houston would still be at the top of the NBE if they were in the league. UConn isn’t in the AAC anymore so let’s move on
That wasn’t a knock on the AAC. I could care less about he AAC. You see I said “bad mid major” team. There are plenty of good mid major teams. I used those teams because those are the mid majors I’m more familiar with. Stand Down. And that was a BAD LOSS for Houston. That was my point

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Lol at thinking Houston is better than Villanova

I don’t think anybody can confidently say that they are or they aren’t. That’s a toss up game.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
SJU continues to roll. Another win today. Looking forward to rematch with Bouk.

Reaction Score
St. John’s has won its last 6 games ..... 7 of its last 8 games ...... with 4 of its recent 6 wins having been road games. It has accomplished this with a roster of 3* players which makes be believe that Anderson is a very good coach.

Reaction Score
Man that was a comical read. You losing to us is a bad loss? We're better than you, will be better than you next year when we return our entire team, and probably for the foreseeable future, considering your coach is a buffoon who couldn't hold Mike Anderson's jock strap.

Welcome back to a real conference boys.

Reaction Score
No question that St. John's is playing better than UConn right now...mainly I think because our season has stopped & started 3 times and we've missed our best player. But SJ looks good right now winning 6 in a row.

So as of this moment SJ is more deserving of a tourney bid than we are....I think the BE should have 6 teams in right now, UConn being the last & on the Bubble.....of course it only matters how things look in a month.

We simply haven't played enough games or beaten the top-tier of the BE so we'll see how things look in 4 weeks, but we better wins some games vs Xavier, Nova, Providence, SH, etc.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Man that was a comical read. You losing to us is a bad loss? We're better than you, will be better than you next year when we return our entire team, and probably for the foreseeable future, considering your coach is a buffoon who couldn't hold Mike Anderson's jock strap.

Lol, love these fans of teams that get a whiff of success and completely lose their sh#t. Congrats on beating us without our All-American by 4 points.

Reaction Score

drive off 50 cent GIF

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
6 1/2 mins to go and Butler's doin' it!! Up 60-56

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Okay...down 1 Butler just took 10 seconds to dribble to the half court line. Maybe fading here.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
66-66 with a minute and 22 to go. Butler with the ball. Timeout called.

Reaction Score
The Butler fastbreak turnover up 3 with 15 seconds left was one of the worst things I've seen all year watching CBB. Just a horrific play. Imagine if SJU wins this game...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Butler did it!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score

Y'all lost to Butler???? They're horrible. Just crushed your at-large chances.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
As much as I love the hard fought games and parody, I feel like this will hurt the conference come Selection Sunday.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

LOL YOU LOST TO BUTLER

Reaction Score

Thank you for your interest in UCONN basketball Johnnie. Nice loss, came out smoking and lost to Butler well done. If healthy with a full squad the hammer will come down soon be prepared you have no answer.

And no answer, where was Mikes answer last night? LOL welcome to a real conference huh? What a dope we carried your butt in that conference for over 20 years when it was real get used to that again cellar dweller.

Reaction Score

Imagine coming to talk smack to another team about how great you are and then your team goes out and loses to the worst Butler team in recent memory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom