Week of 11/20 Other Games | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Week of 11/20 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm keeping my eye on 6'11 JP Estrella for TN who is not an impact player at the moment. I have no idea if there is a remote chance he enters the portal in a future year, but there is some UConn connections. He is from Maine, and was Solo Ball's roommate at Brewster. His mom, (that I've met), was on a women's BC team that beat the UConn women once back in the day. She is great friends with Shea Ralph and follows UConn women closely. Wouldn't be a stretch to become involved if the opportunity ever arose.
I don’t follow recruiting closely but he didn’t seem to be even remotely interested in us or am I misremembering? Bizarre choice in TN like a few have said.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
KU is rattled. So sloppy. Especially when Harris is out.

Reaction Score
It's so ridiculous how ESPN keeps saying you may not have seen Marquette and probably know nothing about them. You may not have seen Kolek etc.

They won the Big East last year, Kolek was Big East player of the year, preseason all-American, they were a 2 seed, and they're #4 in the nation.

Reaction Score
It's so ridiculous how ESPN keeps saying you may not have seen Marquette and probably know nothing about them. You may not have seen Kolek etc.

They won the Big East last year, Kolek was Big East player of the year, preseason all-American, they were a 2 seed, and they're #4 in the nation.

ESPN is basically the ACC network. I don't think they care or promote the big east at all

Reaction Score
I can already see Ighodaro somehow winding up on an NBA team like the Nuggets, Heat or Warriors

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sean Jones really is the quickest dude in the country, Shaka wasn't lying.
He jumped out last year, but he had a lot of knucklehead plays last year, too, especially on offense. And he still can't really shoot. But he fits their style really well.

Reaction Score
A lot of game left.
Yes. But KU is extremely flawed. We have to end the practice of overrating teams that can’t shoot. It’s 2023. Self can be an equalizer though. So I’ll hold off judgement

Reaction Score
Marquette still missing everything from outside, it's keeping KU in the game. A little push from them here and knocking down a couple and they can make this a 20 point game.

Reaction Score
I don’t follow recruiting closely but he didn’t seem to be even remotely interested in us or am I misremembering? Bizarre choice in TN like a few have said.
Minimal interest it seems.

Reaction Score
FYI all the Maui teams have shot horribly this tournament The sightlines must be horrendous. The tournament average is 26% so far. So Marquette shooting has not been good, but has been pretty par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom