UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred

Reaction Score
Heart is starting to pump a little now. And every time a cold front comes through, like what is starting to happen right now, the anticipation builds. Fall is the best time of year with the possible exception of February / March skiing and April whitewater at Tariffville Gorge.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Sherriffs and Bissack making those throws.

I noticed that the vast majority of the throws were from BS, and wondered why that may be. Maybe this is tin foil hat stuff, but it's possible that they don't want much video getting out of new guys who are competing for the spot so that other teams have nothing to look at when prepping? I dunno. I guess with Pindell you could look at JC tape. Maybe it's totally meaningless and I'm just a nutjob super fan.

Reaction Score
I noticed that the vast majority of the throws were from BS, and wondered why that may be. Maybe this is tin foil hat stuff, but it's possible that they don't want much video getting out of new guys who are competing for the spot so that other teams have nothing to look at when prepping? I dunno. I guess with Pindell you could look at JC tape. Maybe it's totally meaningless and I'm just a nutjob super fan.

I'm in the nuthouse with you because I thought the same thing. No leaking of Pindell video allowed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I noticed that the vast majority of the throws were from BS, and wondered why that may be. Maybe this is tin foil hat stuff, but it's possible that thHaey don't want much video getting out of new guys who are competing for the spot so that other teams have nothing to look at when prepping? I dunno. I guess with Pindell you could look at JC tape. Maybe it's totally meaningless and I'm just a nutjob super fan.
Haha, I have those "what does this mean?" moments myself.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I'm in the nuthouse with you because I thought the same thing. No leaking of Pindell video allowed.

Okay good to hear I'm not alone. May seem crazy, but does make sense. Also, if the reps in the video are representative of who's getting reps in practice, other teams can get a sense of who they'll be facing. I'm sure RE doesn't want to announce a starter until close to gametime.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Okay good to hear I'm not alone. May seem crazy, but does make sense. Also, if the reps in the video are representative of who's getting reps in practice, other teams can get a sense of who they'll be facing. I'm sure RE doesn't want to announce a starter until close to gametime.

If the first game was against USF maybe, but it's Holy Cross. I am trying to keep my expectations low but I really hope we don't have to use trickery to beat HC.

Reaction Score
Medic, we don't need your rationality around here

conspiracy3.jpg

Deal...

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
If the first game was against USF maybe, but it's Holy Cross. I am trying to keep my expectations low but I really hope we don't have to use trickery to beat HC.

If Towson, Stony Brook, Villanova, and Maine are any indication, then we may need it...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I have we get blasted with great practice tweets from the reporters this afternoon. Can't wait.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom