UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Dimauro went full "Boneyard" on Diaco.

I wish that CT reporters would reflect publicly on stories about Diaco and what they experienced that we never got to see as fans. I imagine there are some unbelievable stories that they could tell that the public doesn't know about. Of course, they wouldn't do that because they'd break trust with the program, but it would be fascinating to hear about each of their personal encounters and what was happening behind the scenes last year. Their hatred towards BD is so unveiled and passionate that there's clearly more to it than what we know.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So is there a practice every day from now until the opener for 29 practices - the max permitted before the first game? Every day at 330 until 5? Thanks to who ever can fill me in.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
I suggest everyone take a look at the pass #7 threw on the run at the :29 second mark.

I always liked him, his film was tremendous. I was extremely happy when he signed with us. I think hes got a chance to be a very special player

Reaction Score
I wish that CT reporters would reflect publicly on stories about Diaco and what they experienced that we never got to see as fans. I imagine there are some unbelievable stories that they could tell that the public doesn't know about. Of course, they wouldn't do that because they'd break trust with the program, but it would be fascinating to hear about each of their personal encounters and what was happening behind the scenes last year. Their hatred towards BD is so unveiled and passionate that there's clearly more to it than what we know.
Geez man Diaco is gone. Give it a rest already. Why would anyone want to wallow in the demise of another? Come on man, crawl up the stairs, open the door and get out of that cellar. The light might be a little bright for your eyes at first but you'll adjust. Trust me, the air is cleaner, the sunshine feels good on your skin and your attitude improves when you find something better to do than dwell on the failures of others.

Reaction Score
Diaco is a fine DC. Kelly brought him from Cincy to ND, and a Kelly suffers no fools.

Guy was simply over his head as a HC and may simply have not been ready. His dialogue was bizarre, but he's not alone with that trait among coaches.

Glad he's gone........

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Round 1: Matt Peart (blue) vs Cole Ornsby (white)
Round 2: Steve Hashemi (blue) vs. Caleb Thomas (white)
Round 3: Steve Hashemi (blue) vs. James Atkins (white)
Round 4: Nino Leone (blue) vs. Luke Carrezola (white)

Peart rocking ornsby and Luke pushing around 345lb Leone... wow.

Peart made ormsby look like a child...wow. he looked good.

Reaction Score
Wow, just got an email for an open practice at the Rent August 13. Concession stands open. THAT should be fun!!

Apologies if already posted.

Reaction Score
Round 1: Matt Peart (blue) vs Cole Ornsby (white)
Round 2: Steve Hashemi (blue) vs. Caleb Thomas (white)
Round 3: Steve Hashemi (blue) vs. James Atkins (white)
Round 4: Nino Leone (blue) vs. Luke Carrezola (white)

Peart rocking ornsby and Luke pushing around 345lb Leone... wow.
Amazing what a little coaching can do.. I have a man crush on the oline coach bigly

Reaction Score
Peart just wow. Ready to go this year. Hash got those legs moving in Rd 3. Much better than Rd 2. Luke took a great angle against Nino to straighten him up but he hung in there. Nino's helmet popping up might have been an issue. Fun stuff. Luke is gonna make a lot of plays if he stays healthy and they turn him loose at the right time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That Peart/Ormsby matchup was pretty impressive. Cole got off quicker, but just ran into a wall. Both had very good technique.

Reaction Score
Watching Nino as a pulling guard was one of the fun parts of the spring game.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Geez man Diaco is gone. Give it a rest already. Why would anyone want to wallow in the demise of another? Come on man, crawl up the stairs, open the door and get out of that cellar. The light might be a little bright for your eyes at first but you'll adjust. Trust me, the air is cleaner, the sunshine feels good on your skin and your attitude improves when you find something better to do than dwell on the failures of others.
He can't do that! Don't you know there's a bat upstairs!?:D

Reaction Score
But the practice is open to everyone, not just season ticket holders.

Yup... and all the info for the day is in that thread. It morphed from ST holders only to open.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom