UConn -7.5 v. Providence | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn -7.5 v. Providence

Reaction Score
Roberts and O'Connell get a lot of big games. The pair together did the @Xavier game. We did get out-FT shot by 19 in that game and Hurley got the T. The pair also did the home GTown game with the big Calcaterra comeback. O'Connell just did the @Creighton game, where we only got 4 FTs (but Creighton doesn't foul much in general).

We're 2-4 in games either have reffed this year, but that includes @Creighton, @Xavier, @Marquette, and @Seton Hall. Only 1 home game.

We're 3-1 in Potter games with the lone loss home to Xavier, but we took double their FTs in that loss. He hasnt had any overlap with the other 2 in any of our games.

A bit of a mixed bag. Maybe they owe Hurley one for the Xavier game.

Providence is 4-0 in O'Connell games this season, but hasn't really had that high of a FTA count in any of the games (nothing over 20, 1 in single digits). 1-1 in Roberts games, and 1-0 in non-overlapping Potter games. So 6-1 overall with these 3 refs, but a few were against cupcakes and pretty much all games Providence should have won.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kevin is a pretty good reporter. I did mean the refs. I can't find the names of the guys who called the last PC game, don't want any of them.
yeah with the Providence fan being bad, I was completely joking about that part.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Roberts and O'Connell get a lot of big games. The pair together did the @Xavier game. We did get out-FT shot by 19 in that game and Hurley got the T. The pair also did the home GTown game with the big Calcaterra comeback. O'Connell just did the @Creighton game, where we only got 4 FTs (but Creighton doesn't foul much in general).

We're 2-4 in games either have reffed this year, but that includes @Creighton, @Xavier, @Marquette, and @Seton Hall. Only 1 home game.

We're 3-1 in Potter games with the lone loss home to Xavier, but we took double their FTs in that loss. He hasnt had any overlap with the other 2 in any of our games.

A bit of a mixed bag. Maybe they owe Hurley one for the Xavier game.

Providence is 4-0 in O'Connell games this season, but hasn't really had that high of a FTA count in any of the games (nothing over 20, 1 in single digits). 1-1 in Roberts games, and 1-0 in non-overlapping Potter games. So 6-1 overall with these 3 refs, but a few were against cupcakes and pretty much all games Providence should have won.
Thanks. I don't care much about PC getting to the line. A game called very tight should favor UConn. I'm worried about PC getting away with all the bumps and body fouls on our guards and wings, which can take them out of their game. Can't tell much about this crew really, but it may be that O'Connell lets them play.

Reaction Score
Yes, that is indeed the risk.

But say you bet:
1) 110 to win 210 on UConn -7.5, plus
2) 55 to win 209 on Providence +280

So, rounding, you're in for 165 and stand to win 210 (+45 profit) if it falls outside of that margin. If you fall in the "moat" less than 20% of the time, it's profitable.
Well, this turned out to be right.

Reaction Score
Loser Lottery GIF

DraftKings right now seeing all the bets from this thread

Reaction Score
Threads like this are great, pushed me to double down on UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom