2024 Recruiting: - Tyler Betsey down to 7 schools | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Tyler Betsey down to 7 schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m ready to read more about who the staff is prioritizing as the next small forward target. Next.

Reaction Score
Tyler is really smart about the game - recruiting can be a Wild West thing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Betsey taking too long with his commitment and his options are dwindling.
So why is it so crazy to think he's waiting for Flagg to go somewhere else before he commits to UConn?

Reaction Score
So why is it so crazy to think he's waiting for Flagg to go somewhere else before he commits to UConn?

Because they don't play the same position? Because there's nothing to indicate that that's the case? Because the schools that supposedly lead for Betsey aren't in the mix for Flagg? Because based on what we know, you could say the same thing about literally every other uncommitted kid in America?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Because they don't play the same position? Because there's nothing to indicate that that's the case? Because the schools that supposedly lead for Betsey aren't in the mix for Flagg? Because based on what we know, you could say the same thing about literally every other uncommitted kid in America?
Well, if he commits to UConn after Flagg goes to Duke; I'm gonna want a cookie or two.

Reaction Score
Well, if he commits to UConn after Flagg goes to Duke; I'm gonna want a cookie or two.
I actually think we have a better shot at Flagg than Betsey

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Is there anything that makes sense about following recruiting.

Reaction Score
It's kinda f'in unbelievable a Ct. kid like Betsey would pass on our amazing staff & culture for the garbage program Cincy is and a morally bankrupt program like Alabama that basically pooh-poohed accessories to murder, but we all know adults around recruits rarely have the best interest of a kid in mind when $ involved.

But what do we know we're old and experienced in life? I trust the staff to find some transfers in the spring.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I overheard someone at a car wash that he isn’t coming
Yeah, but that was probably just about coming to the car wash. I hear Betsey's car is filthy.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
It's kinda f'in unbelievable a Ct. kid like Betsey would pass on our amazing staff & culture for the garbage program Cincy is and a morally bankrupt program like Alabama that basically pooh-poohed accessories to murder, but we all know adults around recruits rarely have the best interest of a kid in mind when $ involved.

But what do we know we're old and experienced in life? I trust the staff to find some transfers in the spring.
If we backed off in lieu of programs like those, would imagine there's a reason. Assuming we backed off and he was interested.

Reaction Score

Are we that sure he’s out though? It is crazy if so but then again recruiting has always been whacked.

Reaction Score
Don't think this was posted already. From this past Saturday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_135022_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_135022_X.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 362
Reaction Score
Betsey has had to shift gears a few times during his recruitment- didn’t get the first choice, people got almost hired, people got actually hired. I still don’t know why that guy made that earlier tweet about Betsey and UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom