TV Coverage for first game on FS1 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

TV Coverage for first game on FS1

Reaction Score
what is this app called exactly? I see they have "Bally Sports" which used to be Fox Sports Go, and also the "Fox Sports" app. Want to make sure I have the right one downloaded tonight so there are no issues streaming tomorrow night.
Download Fox Sports and Fox Now to cover all your bases. It will be on one or both of those apparently. Won't know until an hour or two before game. If you have trouble come to this thread. I'm sure there will be informative chatter tomorrow night leading up to game.

Reaction Score
what is this app called exactly? I see they have "Bally Sports" which used to be Fox Sports Go, and also the "Fox Sports" app. Want to make sure I have the right one downloaded tonight so there are no issues streaming tomorrow night.
FOX Sports App. You get sports on FOX, FS1, FS2 and BTN.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Fox Sports. I just set it up on my phone too.

Reaction Score
Me too. Did so on my Tablet.

I clicked on Watch at the bottom, and the top menu had an option for NCAA BK, and when I hit it, it showed the teams playing tomorrow. It showed the UConn game at 6:30.

Hitting Watch, now kicked me back to their main page, which I expected.

Hopefully, hitting Watch tomorrow will bring me to the game.

Just doing a dry run. Hope I haven't missed any steps.

I will try it out on my Roku. Hope it is like YouTube and is free.

Reaction Score
Was literally about to post the same thing. Originally I thought that the full game was going to be available on FS2. According to the FOX programing for the coming week, it doesn't mention that (it shows Marquette on FS2 for the 8:30 time slot).
Im in CT and noticed it says the same. I wont be too happy if i get stuck with the Marquette game. Actually i likely wont even bother watching.

rentfan90

Kloter Farm Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Yes, it's like NFL redzone.
There is a game on FS2. (Marquette)
You can't do regional boardcast on a national cable network. This isn't your local FOX or CBS station for the NFL.
Full boardcast is on FOX Sport App or FOX Now.

This is a result of the FOX's RSN's being sold to Sinclair. Also, with almost everyone starting on opening night. Mot enough TV windows to go around.

They do regional broadcasts on national cable networks constantly. ESPN college football has done it for years. Fox's own Big Ten Network used to do them all the time.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Me too. Did so on my Tablet.

I clicked on Watch at the bottom, and the top menu had an option for NCAA BK, and when I hit it, it showed the teams playing tomorrow. It showed the UConn game at 6:30.

Hitting Watch, now kicked me back to their main page, which I expected.

Hopefully, hitting Watch tomorrow will bring me to the game.

Just doing a dry run. Hope I haven't missed any steps.

I will try it out on my Roku. Hope it is like YouTube and is free.
This is sort of annoying. I've loaded both the Fox Sports and Fox Now apps onto Roku. And they BOTH show college BB games scheduled for Weds, Th and Fri, but zero for tomorrow.

Reaction Score
This is sort of annoying. I've loaded both the Fox Sports and Fox Now apps onto Roku. And they BOTH show college BB games scheduled for Weds, Th and Fri, but zero for tomorrow.
The schedule is now there on the app, but uconn is not listed as a watchable game.

CL82

Reaction Score
The schedule is now there on the app, but uconn is not listed as a watchable game.
Well that blows.

Reaction Score
Ok so at 4:30 I show on FS1 Nova/MtStMarys and at 6:30 it shows “Big East Opening Night Tip Off”.... what the heck does that mean? I’m not getting the UConn game in WesMass? Sorry didn’t read the whole thread.

Reaction Score
Ok so at 4:30 I show on FS1 Nova/MtStMarys and at 6:30 it shows “Big East Opening Night Tip Off”.... what the heck does that mean? I’m not getting the UConn game in WesMass? Sorry didn’t read the whole thread.
Mau, they are going to be cutting into different games through out the night. SMH!

Reaction Score
Mau, they are going to be cutting into different games through out the night. SMH!

You are kidding me? What a bunch of BS.

Thanks nonetheless guess I will need to read the thread to figure out how to watch just our game. TV coverage is crap now.

Reaction Score
Live in Sarasota, FL, have YouTube TV, just checked today's schedule, has UConn game on FS1 live and in color.

Reaction Score
When I go to the FoxSports App on my tablet there's a long list of games from all networks but not UConn.
When I go to the "scoreboard" our game shows up with no broadcast info or link.
The home page shows mostly what's currently on the broadcast network main channels.
I could end up watching Hartford on the NEC Network if these clowns don't get it together - lol

Reaction Score
FS1 has it's hands tied on opening night. That is what this coverage is on opening night. Too many teams playing. Not enough windows. All full games are being streamed live in full.

I'm surprised FS2 only has one game that night. Heck, Villanova is helping the cause by playing at 4:30PM ET.
This is nonsense if they can't even post a stream link by gameday they suck.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Live in Sarasota, FL, have YouTube TV, just checked today's schedule, has UConn game on FS1 live and in color.
FS1 is a national network. What you see in Sarasota is what you see in Hartford. If FS1 is doing a whip around of multiple games...that's what you will see in Hartford...and that's what you will see in Sarasota.

Hopefully..there is a live stream of the whole game somewhere on the Fox apps. Or...catch the replay on FS1 later.

Reaction Score
Definitely gonna be watching the replay because there is no UConn game listed to watch on the fox sports app.

CL82

Reaction Score
I only see the game at 1:30 AM. I searched uconn men’s basketball.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The funny thing is on this board when we were forced to the AAC we absolutely called the "C7" the "New BigEast" and that the AAC was actually the real BigEast and we just sold the name license to the C7. (Which was true).

But now that we are in the BigEast, it is , I guess, not the "New BigEast" any longer just the "BigEast"

Sports fans are funny that way. Like when your mortal enemy gets traded to your team and becomes your favorite player.

Which is fine with me. I never cared either way, before or after. I just want to be in a good hoops league and win.

Well when the Big East didn't include us it was fake. Now we're in it so it's real.

Pretty simple.

Reaction Score
Really looking forward to insight from the good ole folks attending the game seeing that majority of us probably will only be able to watch the first 15-20 minutes.

Glad this is only for opening night.

CL82

Reaction Score
Well when the Big East didn't include us it was fake. Now we're in it so it's real.

Pretty simple.
John Krasinski GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom